TS SBTET VI Semester (Industrial Training ) fee payment Notification July-2021: The detailed notification for fee payment of C-18 Scheme VI Semester (left over students) who have completed Industrial Training as per the reference cited (1).
Also, Check Here: TS SBTET Notification July 2021
TS SBTET VI Sem (Industrial Training) fee payment Notification July-2021
In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to pay the examination fee can register online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Industrial Training by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the viva. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid will not be refundable.
All the Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets of those students who satisfy the eligibility criteria obtained from SBTET official website.
Fee Payment Schedule
|I||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||18-06-2021 (Friday)|
|II||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||28-06-2021 (Monday)|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||30-06-2021 (Wednesday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||02-07-2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIMUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before the Examination conduction date notified by the concerned institution|
|I||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 650 (Exam Fee) + 600 (Certificate fee) =1250/-|
|II||Late Fee (Penalty)||Rs. 1250/- (Exam Fee & Certificate fee) + 400/- (Penalty) =1650/-|
(Induding Examination Fee)
|Rs. 3000/- (Tatkal fee) + 600/- (Certificate Fee) = 3600/-|
|IV||Premium Tatkal Scheme (Induding Examination Fee)||Rs.5000/-(Premium Tatkal Fee) + 600/- (Certificate Fee) =5600/-|
Schedule For Marks Entry
|I||Date of Commencement Marks entry through Online||03-07-2021 (Saturday)|
|H||Last date for Marks entry through Online without penalty to all candidates.||19-07-2021 (Monday)|
|III||Last date for Marks entry through Online with penalty to all Candidates.||21-07-2021 (Wednesday)|
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
- Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI etc. at sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee.
- The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Govt. Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID 19 at Examination Centre.
To Download Offical Notification TS SBTET VI Semester (Industrial Training ) fee payment Notification July-2021: Click Here