Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Typewriting and Shorthand examinations to be conducted during JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2018 in the Examination Centres mentioned in the Annexure. The Principals of Typewriting and Shorthand Institutes which are recognized by the Department of Technical Education, Telangana state are alone eligible to sponsor the candidates for the Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations scheduled to be held in JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2018 and private candidates are informed to carefully go through the instructions given below before filling the applications.
TS SBTET Notification of Typewriting & Shorthand examinations Jan/Feb 2018
- Typewriting Lower and Higher Grade Examinations both in English and Telugu will be conducted in 4 batches.
- Typewriting Junior Grade in English Examinations will be conducted in one batch i.e., (1 Batch) along with the First batch of Higher Grade Exams at the centres where one day exam is conducted and in two batches i.e., (I and II Batches) along with First Batch & Third Batch of Higher Grade Examinations at the Centres where two days examinations are conducted.
- Typewriting Urdu both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each at Hyderabad only in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations.
- Typewriting Hindi both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in two batches each in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations
- Totally blind candidates are also permitted for Typewriting Examinations. Separate Typewriting Question Paper in BRAILLE LANGUAGE will be given to totally blind candidates.
- The candidates must apply through a recognised Typewriting Institution in Telangana State in case of first appearance for any of the above mentioned examinations (any language or any grade). Subsequently one can appear privately by enclosing a copy of his previous Hall Ticket and requisite qualifications along with downloaded online application. For Shorthand, candidates can appear directly and send their downloaded applications along with requisite documents.
- Employees appearing for the examination shall seek permission from their employer for appearing the examination. Instructions mentioned in the notification should be strictly adhered to.
- The Typewriting & Shorthand Examinations will be conducted during the first and second week of February, 2018 tentatively. Commencement of online application and instructions (how to file the online application) will be placed during the month of December, 2017 in the SBTET websites i.e., sbtet.telangana.gov.in & http://ousbtet.net/twshporal
(A) ELIGIBILITY FOR TYPEWRITING EXAMINATIONS:
|1||Typewriting English||Junior Grade|
|A pass in VII Class examination/VIII Bonafide Certificate with the date of birth.|
|2||Typewriting English /Telugu/Hindi/Urdu||Lower|
|An appearance of SSC Examination or equivalent. Candidates should enclose attested Xerox copy of hall ticket if marks statement is not yet issued. Where the marks statements are issued, an attested Xerox copy of marks statement should invariably be enclosed to the application.|
|A pass in Lower Grade exam., of the subject and language along with a pass in SSC or equivalent examination or Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Board|
|4||Typewriting English/Telugu||High Speed||A pass in Higher Grade examination of the concerned subject.|
(B) ELIGIBILITY FOR SHORTHAND EXAMINATIONS:
|1||Shorthand English/Telugu/Urdu||Lower Grade||A pass in SSC or Equivalent Exam.|
|2||Shorthand English||Intermediate||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination or any Graduation from the recognised University. Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEI Grade.|
|3||Shorthand English/Telugu/Urdu||Higher Grade||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any Graduation from the recognised University. Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEH Grade.|
|4||Shorthand English/Telugu||All High Speeds|
|A pass in the Higher Grade Examination of the concerned subject.|
NOTE: (1) The ITI/ITC and DLTC course treats shorthand & typewriting as combined skills, whereas SBTET treats them as independent skills. Therefore, the certificate of the stenography (English) issued by the Department of Employment and Training, A.P. Hyderabad is not treated as equivalent with that of shorthand (Eng.) of the SBTET. Hence they are not eligible to apply for shorthand English higher grade examination.
(2) D.C.C.P. Candidates who are applying for Shorthand English Higher Grade Examination have to submit photo copies of their Provisional Certificate along with the application. Provided the candidate secures 45% marks in each of the papers in the subject in the end examination excluding the sessional / internal marks.
Check Also AP SBTET Results Oct/Nov 2017
(3) DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE
|Sl.No.||Subject & Grade||Fee|
|01||Lower Grade & Junior Grade||Rs.300/-|
|02||For Shorthand Inter, Shorthand Higher, Typewriting Higher and High Speed.||Rs.350/-|
|03||Shorthand High Speed||Rs.425/-|
Details of submission of online application along with dates, instructions for filing the online application and mode of payment of fee of Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations to be held during JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2018 will be placed shortly in sbtet website i.e. www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in and http://ousbtet.net/twshportal
NOTE: Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the same website before 10 days of the Commencement of examinations.
(4) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: For Download Below Detailed Notification
NEW OMR BAR CODED ANSWER BOOKLET:- The SBTET has introduced new model of answer booklet along with the OMR sheet stitched together with perforation for Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations on which the same barcode of the candidate is printed instead of loose color answer sheets for Typing on Machine.
- As was earlier done, each candidate will get a printed OMR Bar Code Sheet containing the Hall-Ticket numbers, name of the candidate and details of examination appearing along with photograph imprint. The candidates are not expected to write Hall-Ticket number anywhere on the answer sheet. The O.M.R. sheets containing answer paper stitched together with perforation are to be distributed to the candidates present.
- The answer booklet contains 4-Papers with Barcode, Page No. and water colored session of examination for First Paper for all grades and 8-Papers for Second paper for all grades.
- All first papers for all grades are in one color and all second papers for all grades are in another color.
- Each answer sheet stitched together will be perforated vertically from the left side of the booklet.
- For Typewriting Lower Grade Paper-I Examination (Speed), all candidates have to tear only one answer sheet from the booklet provided and one white paper (separately) will be supplied by the Invigilator for supporting of main answer sheet to be loaded on to type machine. After completion of the examination, the candidates have to return the white sheet to the Invigilator.
- In respect of Typewriting Higher Grade Paper-I Examination (Speed), candidates are allowed to tear two (2) answer papers from the answer booklet for typing and support vice versa, and shall be enclosed to the same Answer booklet in the correct serial orders whether used/unsed.
- In respect of Typewriting Paper-II Examinations for all grades, last answer sheet of the booklet, printed “ROUGH” may be used for rough calculations etc., of paper-II and this page should not be teared at any cost.
- The OMR Bar coded answer booklet in respect of Shorthand Paper-I and Paper-II examinations for all grades, contains 8- papers (16 pages) without perforation.
- The candidate has to enter with pen all the particulars on the answer sheets such as Grade, Language, Batch No. Paper No. Make of the Typewriter and to put his signature on the OMR sheet and first answer sheet only before the invigilator.
- The candidate has to separate/tear the perforated answer sheet in serial order from 1st page one by one carefully and after typing put the papers in serial order and should once again attach the same to the left side vertical marginal paper of the same page along with the papers unused, then pinned put together and affix the stickers properly in the place provided to it.
- It is the responsibility of the student to see that the papers together with his/her OMR sheet are pinned and stickers are pasted on the correct marked place on the O.M.R.Sheet with due certification and counter signature of the candidate and Invigilator.
- No additional papers will be issued.
- Unused Answer sheets shall be maintained intact with Answer Booklet else booked under malpractice.
- The Barcode on OMR Sheet and all Answer sheets shall be maintained intact from fold, scramble, scratch, pierce, tearing etc., which renders unreadable while scanning.
- Un-authorized exchange, replacement, insertion of papers, removal of unused answer sheets will be viewed seriously and renders ineligible for valuation.
- No candidate will be allowed into the examination hall, once the Paper-II examination is commenced.
- Don’t tear OMR sheet at any cost.
- Don’t tear all the answer sheets at a time at any cost and the candidate is advised to tear one by one serially the required sheets only. The additional sheets can be torn only if need arises. The Answer Sheets torn but unused and not enclosed to Booklet answer sheets will be booked under malpractice.
- The candidate may continue in the same sheet, even though one or two lines are typed wrongly. Only the correct answer will be valued and he will not be penalized for continuing in the same sheet.
- In respect of Shorthand Examinations, no answer sheet shall be torn at any cost and after completion of the examination, the shorthand notebook must be tagged/pinned with the OMR answer booklet without fail.
- No candidate is allowed to tear or take away any used or unused answer sheet from the examination hall, if it is found, the candidate will be booked under malpractice.
- After completion of the examination, if a candidate does not hand over/insert Four (4) answer sheets of Typewriting Paper-I (Speed) Examination and Eight (8) answer sheets of Typewriting Paper-II (Manuscript) Examination along with the OMR booklet, the examination will be cancelled without any intimation.
(5) THE APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
- The Typewriting Institute Principals are advised to submit Typewriting and Shorthand downloaded applications within the scheduled dates along with copies of pre-requisite attested qualification certificates arranged in proper order as per nominal roll list together with a covering letter and enclose online nominal roll list so as to avoid delay in processing the scrutiny of applications.
- The applications completed in all respects and arranged as mentioned above should be sent in one bundle under named cover of Sri G. Mohan Babu, Deputy Secretary (TE), State Board of Technical Education and Training, 7th Floor, BRKR Govt. Offices Building, Tank bund Road, Hyderabad – 500 063 before the last date of receipt of applications.
- The Nominal Rolls will be made available with the concerned Chief Superintendents and the Principals of type institutes can verify the same and bring any discrepancies to the notice of the Chief Superintendents.
- The Principals of Typewriting Institutes should ensure and satisfy themselves about the identity of the candidate. The Principals should not sponsor candidate to appear for exam in more than one batch in the same subject/ language/grade.
- The Principals of Typewriting Institutes are requested to co-operate with the Chief Superintendents in the maintenance of discipline in the examination centre.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any centre notified due to administrative reasons and re-allot the candidates to a nearby centre of examination.