TS SBTET Notification March/April 2018 – Telangana SBTET Exam Fee Dates: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Has going to Conduct Diploma Oct/Nov Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / NonEngineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th Sem C16,C14,C09 March/April 2018 Exams we are here to inform that the Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6thSem C16, C14, C09 March/April 2018 Exams Regular and Supply Examination Notification Will be released.
TS SBTET Exam Fee Extended Dates (Updated on 24-02-2018)
Also Check Here: TS SBTET Time Table 2018
TS Sbtet Notification March/April 2018 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular/backlogs
So, Candidates, that they can do their examination preparation according to the syllabus before the examination so that they can qualify the examinations with good marks and keep in touch with us we will never disappoint you and inform you regarding the exam All TS sbtet Updates Like Notifications, Results, timetable at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the SBTET WORLD.
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09, C-14, C-16 and ER-91 Pharmacy schemes to appear for the Regular/ Supplementary examinations March/April-2018 commencing from 21-03-2018 for the courses as mentioned in the Notification. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any TSOnline Centres or Polytechnics where they are studying or studied with recent passport size photo for registration and fee payment for obtaining the hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (not from Mobile).
For backlog candidates the TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate instantly. For this service TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and for Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the Principal certify that the candidate put up the required percentage of attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after getting the consent from the Polytechnics and receiving the fee collected amount to SBTET account. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the TSOnline, e-Seva centres/Polytechnics/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification and deposit the amount collected towards examination fee through Net Banking in the SBTET account on or before the closing date and send the scanned copies of Bank deposited receipts to [email protected]
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. AA/AEI/C/ CT/ CM/CCP /CHST/EC/EE/ FW /GT/HS/ HMCT/IT/ M/ MNG/PKG, C-14 VI Semester
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/CCP/ CH/CHST/ CM//CT/ EC/EE/ /FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG / MET/ TT 2’d Semester of C-16
3. A/ AA /C/ CM/CCP/CT/CH/ CHST/ EC/EE/ EI/ FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ MET/ TT C-16 IV Semester.
4. PH-II Year ER-91Scheme.
II. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG SUBJECTS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW- C-16 I Year.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW- C-16 10 semester.
3. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT C-16 3rd semester
4. CH/MET/TT, C-14 I year, III, IV & VII Semester
5. AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG- I Year and III, IV,V&VI semesters of C-14 Scheme
6. A – I Year and III, IV,&V semesters of C-14 Scheme
7. FW I Year and IV, V &VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
8. AA, CHST, HMCT I, III, IV&VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
9. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST – I Year and III, IV and VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
10. FW I Year, IV, V and VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
11. CT/HS – I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
12. CH/MET/TT I Year and III, IV & VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme
13. PH II Year of ER-91 Scheme.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 14-03-2018 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance that Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance upto 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.(Condonation fee)
The detailed lists of candidates eligible for condonation and detained are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 15-02-2018 by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period. The hall tickets for the condonation candidaxtes will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the TSOnline/payment gateway i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking before 03-03-2018. Condonation fee payment facility is provided in the fee payment portal. Principals are requested not to take any DDs towards condonation fee.
The principals are further requested to upload the detained candidates data in the Diploma student portal so as to restrict the generation of hall ticket for the candidates who are not eligible to appear for the examination due to lack of attendance. For the regular candidates the hail tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment and verification of their eligibility.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee. The URL for online examination fee payment is htto://ousbtet.net/dofpportal The User ID and Passwords will be kept in the Poly login at HOS login. Transfer of examination centre for the students is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
TS SBTET Notification March/April 2018 – SECOND MERCY CHANCE:
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2011-12 ( PIN starting with 11).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 31/2 Diploma course during 2010-11 (PIN starting with 10).
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2″ year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2013-14 and (PIN starting with 12).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting with 13).
TS SBTET Diploma Examination Notification March/April 2018 Information
- Name of the University / Organization: State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Telangana.
- Category: Telangana Diploma Examination Notification – March/April 2018.
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Diploma Examination Notification – March/April 2018.
- Declared: 08-02-2018
- Official Website: www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
SBTET TS Online Fee Payment Procedure 2018
The candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. How To Pay Sbtet Ap / Ts Diploma Online Fee Payment Procedure
The following Candidates are not eligible.
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2010-11 and earlier batches( PIN starting with 10,09).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3 Y2 Diploma course during 2009-10 (PIN starting with 09). 3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2nd year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2012-13 and earlier batches (PIN starting with 11, 10, 09). 4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2012-13 (PIN starting with 12 and earlier batches). 5. Candidates admitted in C-05, C-08 Scheme subsequently readmitted into C-09 scheme (PIN starting with 05, 06, 07, 08, batches of 03 years duration and PIN starting with 05,06,07,08 batches of 3 Yz year duration) IVC & PH Diploma courses.
TS SBTET Exam Fee Important Dates
Students Can Download TS SBTET Full Detailed Official Notification Click Here
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by 2″d Week of March-2018.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no. A (VI, VII) & B (IV) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCs or AP Online centres only.
8. A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The URL for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal
11. Regular and Supplementary candidates of C-14 scheme, CCP branch CCP-301 & CCP-401 English, shall appear as per their syllabus. (Old/New)
TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2018
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance.
The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Download: TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2018
ts sbtet notification 2018
sbtet notification 2018 March/April
sbtet notification 2018 ts
ts sbtet notification March/April 2018
sbtet exam notification 2018
ts sbtet exam notification 2018
ts sbtet hall tickets 2018