TS SBTET Exam Notification July 2021, Online Fee Payment, Fee, And Exam Details: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Has going to Conduct Diploma July Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / NonEngineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SESTET — Pre Exams —Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C14, C16/C16S (rationalized to C-18 Scheme), C-18 Scheme (I to IV Semesters) and ER 91(1 & II Year) July-2021 (Tentatively) —Notification issued —Regarding.
Also, Check Here: TS SBTET Time Table
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification July 2021 and Exam Dates
So, Candidates, that can do their examination preparation according to the syllabus before the examination so that they can qualify for the examinations with good marks and keep in touch with us we will never disappoint you and inform you regarding the exam All TS SBTET Updates Like Notifications, Results, timetable at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the SBTET WORLD.
- the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C14, C16, C16S rationalized to C-18 Schemes, C-18 Scheme (I, II, III & IV Semesters) and ER 91( I & II Year) to appear for Supplementary commencing tentatively in July -2021.
- As per the Board Resolution & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e. C-14, C-16and C16S into one scheme(C-18) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure. The Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects in C-18 Scheme only. Students can downloadthe syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notifications.
- In this regard, it is to inform that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
- Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable,
- All the Principals are requested to issue the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website duly verifying the eligibility of the students.
The examinations will be conducted for the following Courses and Schemes:
|1||N M/ AEI/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/EE /GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Semester||C-14|
|2||A/AA/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / AEI/GT/HS/ HMCT/ 117 MI MET/ MNG/ PKG/ TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Semester||C-16|
|3||N AA/ Cl CM/ CCP/CH / CHST / CT/FW/ EC/ EE/AEI/GT/HS/HMCT/ 117 M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/Tr||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (Industrial & Training) and 7th Semester||C-1 6S|
|4||N AA/ BM/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /FW/ EC/ EE/EI/ ES/EV GT/HS/HMCT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/PT/TT||1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th Semester||C-18|
|5||Pharmacy||1st year & 2nd year||ER-91|
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for July — 2021 Dip oma Examinations:
|1||C-14||a) 3 Years: Candidate admitted during the Academic year 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 15)
b) 3 1/2 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academicyear 2014-15 & 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 14 & 15)
c) IVC Candidates admitted in C-14 during academic year 2017-18 (Pin starts with 16)
|C-14, C 16, C- 16S
|C.–,||C-16||a)3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 16)
b)3 1/2 years course: Candidate admitted during the academicyear 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 16)
C) NC Candidates admitted in C-16 during academic year 2017— 18 (Pin Starts with 16)
|4||C-16S||a)3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academicyear 2017-18 (Pin Starts with 17)
b)3 1/2 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academicyear 2017— 18 (Pin Starts with 17).
c) IVC Candidates admitted in C16s during academic year 201819 (Pin Starts with 17)
|5||C-18||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academicyear 2018-19 and 2019-20 batches (Pin Starts with 18 and 19).
b) IVC Candidates admitted in C16s during academic year 2019-20 (Pin Starts with 18)
|5||ER-91||Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2017-18 and above batches (Pin Starts with 17,18 & 19 )||——-|
TS SBTET Revised Schedule of Exam fee Payment July 2021 – Important Dates
Update: TS SBTET Offical Website Servers will NOT be available due to maintenance from Friday 9th July, 9.00 PM to Sunday 11th July, 2021 9.00 PM (2 days). Inconvenience is regretted
The Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C14, C16/C16S (rationalized to C-18 Scheme), C-18 Scheme I to IV Semesters, and ER91 (I &II Year) July-2021 notification has been issued.
The Examination fee payment schedule is revised as detailed below.
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||Will be intimated
|II||Commencement for payment of
Examination fee through Online
|Ill||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all Candidates||29-06-2021
|IV||Last date for payment of examination Fee with penalty to all candidates||30-06-2021
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||01-07-2021
|VI||Date of payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before the Examination date & time Examination||Before the
date & time
TS SBTET Exam Fee July 2021
|I||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.650/-|
|II||Certificate fee for C-16S VII Semester Students||Rs.600/-|
|III||a)Late Fee (penalty)||Rs.400/-|
|b)Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)||Rs.3000/-|
|IV||Premium Tatkal (Induding Examination fee)||Rs.5000/-|
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
- Detailed Time—Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- The examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking/ UPI etc at telangana.gov.in.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee.
- The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- C14, C 16/C16S subjects are rationalized to C-18 scheme. Therefore candidates are informed to study the C-18 syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the annexure.
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID-19 at Examination Centre.
Also, Check TS SBTET Results.
Download: TS SBTET Hall Tickets