TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification Feb 2021, Online Fee Payment, Fee And Exam Details: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Has going to Conduct Diploma February Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / NonEngineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SBTET C16s, C-18, Exams we are here to inform that the Telangana SBTET February 2021 Exams Regular and Supply Examination Notification Will be released.
Also, Check Here: TS SBTET Time Table
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification February 2021 and Exam Dates
So, Candidates, that can do their examination preparation according to the syllabus before the examination so that they can qualify for the examinations with good marks and keep in touch with us we will never disappoint you and inform you regarding the exam All TS SBTET Updates Like Notifications, Results, timetable at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the SBTET WORLD.
TS SBTET Schedule of Exam fee Payment Feb 2021 – Important Dates
|A||Revised Schedule of examination fee payment|
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||22-02-2021|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||25-01-2021|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||08-02-2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||09-02-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||10-02-2021|
|5||Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||Before
TS SBTET Exam Fee Feb 2021
|I||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.650/-|
|II||Certificate fee for C-16S VII Semester Students||Rs.600/-|
|III||a)Late Fee (penalty)||Rs.400/-|
|b)Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)||Rs.3000/-|
|IV||Premium Tatkal (Induding Examination fee)||Rs.5000/-|
|I||Last date for Internal/Sessional Marks entry into the Portal||08-03-2021|
|II||Last date for Entry of Practical Marks entry into the portal||15-03-2021|
- Colleges can pay examination fee online for bulk students from college login (or) Students can pay fee individually from www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in Transfer of Examination centre of the students is not permitted under any circumstances.
- A copy of this Notification is to be displayed on the Notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
- For any clarifications please call SBTET help desk 040-23222192 during working hours or email to email@example.com.
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID-19 at Examination Centre.
Also, Check TS SBTET Results.
Download: TS SBTET Hall Tickets