TS SBTET Exam Notification November 2021, Online Fee Payment, Fee, And Exam Details: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Has going to Conduct Diploma July Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / NonEngineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SBTET – Pre Exams −Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C14, C16/C16S (rationalized to C-18 Scheme), C-18, Scheme I,II,III,IV,V,VI Semesters, and ER-91 (l & ll Year) November-2021−Notification issued −Regarding..
Also, Check Here: TS SBTET Time Table
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification Nov 2021 and Exam Dates
So, Candidates, that can do their examination preparation according to the syllabus before the examination so that they can qualify for the examinations with good marks and keep in touch with us we will never disappoint you and inform you regarding the exam All TS SBTET Updates Like Notifications, Results, timetable at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the SBTET WORLD.
- With reference to the subject cited above, l furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C14, C16/C16S rationalized to C18 Schemes, C-18, Scheme I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters and ER-91 (l & ll Year) to appear for Supplementary commencing in the month of November -2021.
- As per the Board Resolution & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e. C−14, C−16 and C-16S into one scheme(C-18) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure. The Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects in C-18 Scheme only. Students of old schemes can download the syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notifications.
- ln this regard, it is to inform that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
- Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable
- All the Principals are requested to issue the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website duly verifying the eligibility of the students.
|1||A/ AA/ AEl/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/EE /GT/HS/HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd , 4th , 5th, 6th and 7 th semester||C-14|
|2||A/AA/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / AEl/GT/HS/ HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/ TT||1st Year, 3rd , 4th , 5th, 6th and 7 th semester||C-16|
|3||A/ AA/ C/ CM/ CCP/CH / CHST / CT/FW/ EC/ EE/AEl/ GT/HS/HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd , 4th , 5th, 6th (Industrial Training) & 7th Semester||C-165|
|4||A/ AA/ BM/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /FW/ EC/ EE/El/ ES/EV GT/HS/HMCT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/PT/TT||1st Year, 3rd , 4th , 5th, 6th (Industrial Treining) Semesters||C-18|
|5||Pharmacy||1– year & 2 year||ER-91|
The examinations will be conducted for the following Courses and Schemes:
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for November− 2021 Diploma Examinations:
|1||C–14||3 ½ Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2015−16 (Pin Starts with 15)||C–14, C 16/C– 16S schemes Rationalize
d to C–18
|2||C–16||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016−17 (Pin Starts with 16)
b) 3½ years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016−17 (Pin Starts with 16)
|3||C–16S||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017−18 (Pin Starts with 17)
b) 3 ½ Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017− 18 (Pin Starts with 17).
c) IVC : Candidates admitted in C16S during academic year 2018−19 (Pin Starts with 17)
|4||C-IS||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2018−19 (Pin Starts with 18) and above
b) IVC: Candidates admitted in C16s during academic year 2019−20 (Pin Starts with 18) and above
|5||ER–91||Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2018-19 (Pin Starts with 18) and above batches|
|6||1st Mercy Chance||a) C-14 : 3 Years Course: Candidate admitted during the Academic year 2015−16 (Pin Starts with 15)
b) C-14 : 3 ½ Years Course: Candidate admitted during the Academic year 2014−15 (Pin Starts with 14)
c) ER-91: admitted during the Academic year 2017−18 (Pin start with 17)
d) IVC : Candidates admitted in C16 during academic year 2017−18 (Pin Starts with 16)
Telangana Diploma / Pharmacy Examination Schedule Nov 2021 Dates
|I||Commencement of theory examinations.||17-11-2021 (Wednesday)|
|II||Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||08-10-2021 (Friday)|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all Candidates.||23-10 -2021 (Saturday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||26-10-2021 (Tuesday)|
|V||_ast date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||28-10-2021 (Thursday)|
|VI||Date of payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before The Examination date & time|
|A||Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester.||Rs. 650/-|
|B||Late fee (Penalty)||Rs. 400/-|
|C||Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)||Rs. 3000/-|
|D||Premium Tatkal (Including Examination Fee)||Rs. 5000/-|
|E||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 650/-|
|F||Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 650/-|
TS SBTET Exam Fee Nov 2021
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
- Detailed Time−Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI etc at sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee.
- The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- C-14, C-16/C-16S subjects are rationalized to C-18 scheme. Therefore candidates are informed to study the C-18 syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the annexure.
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID-19 at Examination Centre.
Also, Check TS SBTET Results.
Download: TS SBTET Hall Tickets