State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad invites application from Government/Private Institutions/ organizations for grant of Affiliation to offer the certificate courses in computers/ crafts/other technical courses for the academic year 2021-22, on self-financed mode as per norms of SBTET.
The SBTET introduced the certificate courses based on the request of the private organizations/institutions to encourage the unemployed youth, dropouts’, house wives and who would like to learn a skill to make a living.
The grant of affiliations of the courses will be accorded subject to fulfillment of norms & standards of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana Hyderabad and also the conditions as mentioned below for the courses & intake.
- The institution should be run by a registered society / organization.
- The management of society/ institution shall have an irrevocable resolution to establish and run the proposed institution for a
minimum of two (2) years.
- Any change in the management structure / office bearers shall be informed to the SBTET.
- The institution has to pay prescribed Affiliation fee for each course in every academic year before the stipulated last date through online at CCIC portal
- The Affiliation to be granted is only for coaching and training the candidates for the certificate courses conducted by SBTET for the Academic year in question.
- The institute should not use the affiliation of the course accorded by Board, for the other courses conducted by the institute on its own.
- The sanction of intake of students shall be 30 only per batch of any certificate course.
- In case proposing for additional sanction of intake, the application now called for shall have such details fulfilling the prescribed norms thereto, with supporting documentary
- If the proposed institution is having any sort of agreement between institution and registered industry (Client) duly signed in copies shall be enclosed for validity of such agreement and its terms and conditions.
- The prescribed application format shall also be signed duly by the proposed institution and registered industry (Client) for providing the infrastructure, resource persons, machinery and equipment and conduct of theory & practical sessions besides taking care of safety of the trainees as per the norms prescribed by SBTET/Government.
- A minimum of 10 (Ten) candidates for each course for each batch should be admitted by the institution, otherwise the institution cannot be granted affiliation.
- The Enrolment of the candidate is through online at intuitions level as per the schedule notified by the SBTET from time to All the information with will be placed in the website www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. The principals/Managements are advised to go through the website regularly. The institution should follow the Rule of Reservation while giving due importance to merit.
- The admission of students duly following the eligibility/Merit.
The syllabus of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad is to be followed and placed in SBTET website/CCIC portal.
The SBTET,Telangana, Hyderabad can visit the institute at any time on any working day of academic calendar as per schedule. Any deviation/ irregularitiesreported during such visits on the part of institution/society in any courses approved by this order attract de-affiliation with immediate effect.
- The institution should sponsor at least 80 % of candidates for the Examination per course for the intake sanctioned.
- If the failure of candidates in the end examination is more than 50 % of approved intake in successive end examination attracts de-affiliation of the institution.
- In case an institution fails to get the renewal of affiliation done for any course in a particular year, the next year it has to apply as a new institution.
The institution should obtain the prior approval of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad for the change in address /change of title /change of name of the institution, if any.
The institutions are not entitled to use the name/logo of SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad in any manner, reflecting/communicating the sense as the institution is recognized by/affiliated to SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad / Department of Technical Education,
Telangana State, Hyderabad. However it is restricted to make use to the extent of courses affiliated by SBTET, by this order.
Any sort of misuse of affiliation accorded by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad in any manner shall entitle for de-affiliation & legal action.
Adequate safety measures for students & faculty regarding building & laboratories should be taken by the institution itself and State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad is no way responsible for any lapse in this regard.
As per 41st Board Meeting, SBTET will not recommend for reimbursement of tuition fee and any other fee, since the course is meant for working/ unemployed youth under self financed mode.
The Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana State, Hyderabad reserves the right for withdrawal of temporary affiliation accorded for violation of rules and regulations prescribed or to be prescribed there of as the case may be, at any time.0
All the institutions (New and existing institutions) can download application form and Guidelines from the website www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. The filled in application should be submitted along with the registration & processing fee of Rs. 6000/-per Institution (for CCIC course) or Rs. 10000/-per Institution (for Craft course) through online at CCIC Portal
Last Date for submission of filled in Application:
- Without late : 13.07.2021
- With late fee of Rs.2000/-: 17.07.2021.
To Download Detailed Notification: Click Here