SBTET- Pre-Exams- Revised End Semester Examination pattern in view of existing COVID-19 pandemic situation for all C18 I,II,IV & V semesters in the Academic Year 2020-2021 –Communicated- Reg. The C18 Curriculum Mid-I, Mid-II & End Exams are to be conducted for I, II, IV & V (50% of left over students) Semesters. In View of COVID-19 Pandemic situation students are attending classes online.
- After Examining the Pandemic situation, the Committee recommended to conduct one End exam only instead of Mid-I, Mid-II & End Exams for I, II, IV & V Semesters for AY 2020-21
- The Committee recommended to conduct a single examination with three hours duration to minimize physical contact of the students instead of MID-1, MID-2 & End Examination separately in view of existing COVID-19 pandemic situation for all I, II, IV & V Semesters in the Academic Year 2020-2021 as per the revised blue print shown below to overcome practical difficulties in evaluation.
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING DIPLOMA EXAMINATION (C-18) QP DISPLAY PATTERN I PART-A PART-B PART-C Total Marks Marks/Question 1 Marks each 3 Marks each 5 Marks each No. of Questions 12/15 Questions 6/9 Questions 6/9 Questions S.No. Unit No. R U A 1 UNIT-1 1,2 13 16 22 25 31 2 UNIT-2 3,4 17 26 3 UNIT-3 5,6 14 18 23 27 32 4 UNIT-4 7,8 19 28 5 UNIT-5 9,10 15 20 24 29 33 6 UNIT-6 11,12 21 30 Total Questions 15 9 9 Total Marks 12X1=12 6X3=18 6X5=30 60
- It is further recommended to scale up the marks secured by the student for 60 to 80 and distribute 25%, 25% and 50% marks to MID1, MID2 and End Examinations respectively and process the semester result of the student for theory & Practical.
- If any student fails in the Examination the Mid I & II marks awarded during this, exam holds good and he has to appear for the end examination in the supplementary for 40 Marks, pass criteria as per the existing C-18 Curriculum rules and regulations.
- If any student absent in this examination the Mid I & II Examination are also treated as absent.
TS SBTET C18 Exam Paper Pattern Change PDF: Download