TS SBTET C18 Exam Notification March 2021, Online Fee Payment, Last Date, Fee Details: The detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-18 scheme I Semester & V semesters who have undergone Industrial Training till 17.12.2020 and attending online classes commenced w.e.f 18-12-2020 to appear for the Regular examinations March-2021 commencing from 24.03.2021 onwards for the courses as mentioned in the Annexure-II and further the revised Question Paper Blue print is made available in Annexure-I in view of the COVID situation. The Time duration for C18 (I & V Semesters) is 03 Hours.
In this regard, it is informed that the regular candidates who are intend to appear for the examinations can approach the Polytechnics where they are studying (or) visit sbtet.telangana.gov.in for making fee payment online. After downloading the Hall Ticket from sbtet.telangana.gov.in the candidate has to obtain the signature of the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets for subjects after thorough verification of eligibility,
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the syllabus should be completed on or before 22-03-2021.
TS SBTET C18 last Date 2021 March, Online Fee Payment
TS SBTET Schedule of examination fee payment
Latest News: The concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted from 24-03-2021, are informed that Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates is here by extended upto 04-03-2021. The revised schedule as follows below.
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||24-03-2021||24-03-2021|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||17-02-2021||17-02-2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||03-03-2021||04-03-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||05-03-2021||05-03-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||06-03-2021||06-03-2021|
|VI||Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||Before Examination Date||Before Examination Date|
|I||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.6513/-|
|II||a) Late Fee (penalty)||Rs.400/-|
|b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)||Rs.3000/-|
|III||Premium Tatkal (Including Examination fee)||Rs.5000/-|
|I||Last date for Internal/Sessional Marks entry into the Portal||26-03-2021|
|II||Last date for Entry of Practical Marks entry into the portal||06-04-2021|
- Colleges can pay examination fee online for bulk students from college login (or) Students can pay fee individually from sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Transfer of Examination centre of the students is not permitted under any circumstances.
- A copy of this Notification is to be displayed on the Notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
- For any clarifications please call SBTET help desk 040-23222192 during working hours or email to email@example.com
- All the Principals/Chief Superintendents are requested to go through the Time Table appended to this notification thoroughly and discrepancies, if any, shall be brought to the notice of the Deputy Secretary (Pre-Exams) through email: dvsecv2-shtefithtelanganatgov.in
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID-19 at Examination Centre.
QP BLUE PRINT for C-18 I& V semesters in the Academic Year 2020-2021
|PART A||PART B||PART C||Total|
|Marks/Question||1 Marks each||3 Marks each||5 Marks each||60
|No. of Questions||12 out of 16
|6 out of
|6 out of 8
|S. No.||Unit No.||R||U||A|
1. It is further decided to scale up the marks secured by the student for 60 to 80 marks and distribute the marks in the ratio of 25%, 25% and 50% marks to MID1, MID2 and End Examinations respectively and process the semester result of the student,
2. If any student fails in the Examination the Mid Sem I & II marks awarded during this exam holds good and he has to appear the end examination in the supplementary for 40 Marks, pass criteria will be as per the existing C-18 Curriculum rules and regulations.
3. If any student absent in this examination the Mid I & II Examination are also treated as absent.
Download pdf Here Offical Notification: Click Here
Also Download: TS SBTET Time Table 2021
TS SBTET Diploma Online Fee Payment: Click Here