SBTET TS-Pre Exams – Diploma Semester End Examination- C-18 Scheme II & IV Semesters & ER-91 (I & II Year)- Regular Examinations-August¬2021-Notification-Reg.
The detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-18 scheme II&IV to appear for the Regular examinations August-2021 for the courses as mentioned in the Annexure-II and further the Revised Question Paper Blue print (C-18 Scheme only) is made available in Annexure-I in view of the COVID-19 situation. The Time duration for C18 (II &IV Semesters)& ER-91 (I & II Year) is 03 Hours.
In this regard, it is informed that the regular candidates who are intend to appear for the examinations can approach the Polytechnics where they are studying (or) visit sbtet.telangana.gov.in for making fee payment online. After downloading the Hall Ticket from sbtet.telangana.gov.in the candidate has to obtain the signature of the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets for subjects after thorough verification of eligibility.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the syllabus should be completed on or before 03-08-2021.
TS SBTET C18 last Date 2021 March, Online Fee Payment
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||09-08-2021|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||28-06-2021|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||12-07-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||13-07-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||15-07-2021|
|VI||Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||Before
TS SBTET C18 Exam Fee 2021 Details
|I||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.650/-|
|II||a) Late Fee (penalty)||Rs.400/-|
|b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)||Rs.3000/-|
|III||Premium Tatkal (Including Examination fee)||Rs.5000/-|
|I||Last date for Internal/Sessional Marks entry Into the Portal||16-08-2021|
|II||Last date for Practical Marks entry into the portal||18-08-2021|
- Colleges can pay examination fee online for bulk students from college login (or) Students can pay fee individually Transfer of Examination centreof the students is not permitted under any circumstances.
- A copy of this Notification is to be displayed on the Notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
- For any clarifications please call SBTET help desk 040-23222192 during working hours or email to email@example.com
- However there is no change in ER-91 Pharmacy Question Paper Pattern.
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with a mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid the spread of COVID-19 at the Examination Centre.
|STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|DIPLOMA EXAMINATION (C-18)|
|QP DISPLAY PATTERN|
|Marks/Question||1 Marks each||3 Marks each||5 Marks each|
|No. of Questions||12/15 Questions||6/9 Questions||6/9 Questions|
- It is further recommended to scale up the marks secured by the student for 60 to 80 and distribute 25%, 25% and 50% marks to MID1, MID2 and End Examinations respectively and process the semester result of the student for theory & Practical.
- If any student fails in the Examination the Mid I & II marks awarded during this, exam holds good and he has to appear for the end examination in the supplementary for 40 Marks, pass criteria as per the existing C-18 Curriculum rules and regulations.
- If any student absent in this examination the Mid I & II Examination are also treated as absent.
Download pdf Here Offical Notification: Click Here
Also Download: TS SBTET Time Table 2021
TS SBTET Diploma Online Fee Payment: Click Here