TS SBTET Attendance of students – conducting extra classes during summer vacation for detained students for the Academic Year 2018-19: With reference to the subject cited, I am directed to inform that the summer special classes shall be commenced at the institutions for certain courses as mentioned in the Annexure enclosed herewith from 08-04-2019 onwards.
Hence, the Principals of cluster institutions where classes are to be conducted are hereby informed to get prepared for all the arrangements in consultation with attached polytechnics so as the classes shall be conducted smoothly during months of April/May of 2019 and see that all the detained students Biometric Attendance shall be captured properly to mark attendance daily.
The Principals of cluster polytechnics are permitted to share the facilities to their attached institutions. The attached polytechnics are required to spare their facility in case of non-availability of concerned faculty at cluster polytechnics.
In this regard, all the Principals of Govt./Aided/Private Polytechnics are further informed that to display the instructions attached herewith on the notice board so as to give vide publicity to their all the detained students of their Polytechnics.
TS SBTET Guidelines for conducting Summer Special. Classes
1. The Special Summer Classes shall be conducted from 08-04-2019 to 31-05-2019 on all the working days as per the State Government calendar.
2. The students who have attended at least for 17 days during the regular even semesters are only eligible for attending the summer classes.
3. The student shall get 75% attendance i.e.. he/she shall put up 68 days attended including regular semester attendance which is calculated for 90 working days.
4. The student who get above 65% attendance and below 75% attendance will be eligible for examination under condonation.
5. The student shall mark attendance daily two times for IN & OUT in BMA devices compulsorily as no manual attendance shall he considered for declaration of eligibility.
6. The Principals concerned shall conduct classes regularly for all the working days in the month of April/May 2019.
7. Overall revision of the syllabus of the entire semester shall be made during the summer classes.
8. The classes shall be conducted for 6 hours in a day compulsorily.
9. The Principal/Management shall arrange basic facilities required to the students during the summer classes i.e., drinking water, fans, sanitation, commutation etc…
10. The Principals of the private institutions whose students are attached to the cluster shall co-ordinate with the Management/Principals of the cluster institutions for aiding/sharing the expenditure incurred for basic amenities.
11. Hostel facilities at cluster centres shall be arranged compulsorily for all the students of attached institutions.
12. The attached institutions staff shall be deputed to cluster centre where their students are attached for taking classes if required.