TS SBTET Has Published a the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates ie. Regular final year Candidates to appear for Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations for C-14 scheme having 01 or 02 backlog subjects put together in all semesters of the course being conducted on 21-06-2018 & 23-06-2018 June-2018 examinations.
TS SBTET Advanced Supplementary Diploma Exams June – 2018 – Notification issued
In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee from any of the TSOnilne centres or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For this service, TSOnline centres will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal / Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal Fee. The hall tickets can be printed from the same portal from 15-06-2018. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination in the allotted exam centre.
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the TSOnline/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification. Please send your queries to SB1’ET mail: admin.sbtet©gmail.com.
I. C-14 SCHEME ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CHST/ CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/MNG/PKG of I” Year. 41% 4 Shand eh semester C-14 scheme with a maximum of 02 backlog subjects in all year/ semesters put together.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal. The NR details will be available in the concerned HOS Login of the above portal. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR FOR THE ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS TO BE CONDUCTED BY THE BOARD DURING MAY/JUNE-2018, IN THE IDENTIFIED EXAM CENTRES ACROSS THE STATE. THE EXAM CENTRES WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THE BOARD WEBSITE www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in on – 06-2018 BASING ON DEMOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS MAY/JUNE-2018.
1. The Candidates shall be in regular rolls of the Final year during the academic year 2017-18 and appeared for final semesters Diploma Examinations in March/April-2018.
2. The Candidates should not have more than two (02) backlog subjects(Theory, Practical or Both) put together. i.e. from 1st year to 6th semester.
3. The Candidates registered for Advanced supplementary examination May/June-2018 shall appear for Examination in identified Examination Centres as mentioned on the Hall ticket.
4. The Travelling and Accommodation charges required, if any, are to be met by the candidate only.
5. Candidates who have 2 or less than 2 backlogs desirous to apply for R.V, R.0 for the subjects appeared in March/April-2018 Diploma Examinations can also apply for Advanced Supplementary Examinations May/June-2018. If they pass in R.V, R.0 their fee will be refunded by SBTET and need not appear for the exam in such subjects.
Download Detailed Notification PDF
Also Check Here TS SBTET Diploma Results 2018
1. The Candidates registered/appeared for Advanced supplementary Examinations May/June-2018 are not eligible to appear for subsequent October/November-2018 Diploma Examinations.
2. The Candidates awarded punishments under Malpractice are not eligible.
3. Conduct of Practical exams will be within the scheduled dates of examination without clashing theory exams.
|I||Commencement of theory examinations.||21-06-2018 & 23-06-2018 ( Thursday & Saturday )|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||05-06-2018 (Tuesday)|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||11-06-2018 ( Monday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||14 -06-2018 (Thursday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||17 -06-2018 (Sunday)|
|i||Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester.||Rs. 450/-|
|ii||a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b)Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee).
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- .The permitted two backlog subjects will be Conducted separately on two different dates as given in the Time Table.
- Examination fee can be paid at TSOnline or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate Hall- tickets through TS Online centres only, however, such candidates are exempted from remittance of exam
- A student who is not eligible to sit for the examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
- Detailed instructions regarding Examination Fee payment are enclosed along with this
- The URL for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal