TS Postal GDS Result 2021 Check Here Merit List For Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle 3 and Selected Candidates (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak): Finally, Telangana Postal circle to be released TS GDS Result 2021 PDF cum final selection list for Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III (GDS) vacancies 2021. A total of 1150 vacancies were notified through the recruitment notification at and website. Large numbers of all candidates were applied for this Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancy and attend the Merit List 2021 at different examination centers and all of them are eagerly waiting for Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Results 2021. In the month of January for recruiting Gramin Dak Sevak Post candidates of the Telangana Post circle Department invited Online Applications from many districts on their official site.
The Department of Postal circle of Telangana state is all set to release the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) result 2021 within a short period. Telangana Post circle GDS cutoff marks, Merit List, selected candidates list will be announced on the official website. After a few days of cutoff marks and selected candidates list release, the candidates can download their scorecard. The list of selected candidates will through Personal interview and document verification. The final selection list will be based on the merit performance of the candidate. This year the notification was released to fill 1150 vacancies. After completion of the whole process of selection, then the final selected list of candidates will be released.
TS Postal GDS Results 2021 and Merit List (Selection List)
For reliving the candidates from eagerness the results for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies 2021 will be soon released by the TS Postal circle department. Results are declared in online mode. The results will be declared on the official websites www.indiapost.gov.in and www.appost.in. A huge number of candidates who are seeking a job in Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of Telangana Postal circle applied for announced vacancies.
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Vacancies available||1150 vacancies|
|Date of Online application commencement||January 27th 2021|
|Last Date of closing the Online Application||February 26, 2021|
|Location of the Job||Telangana|
|GDS Online Portal||http://appost.in/gdsonline|
|India Post Official Website||http://indiapost.gov.in|
|Date Of Result Release||May 2021|
When Telangana GDS 2021 selection List Release?
Candidates who scored above cutoff marks are shortlisted and will be allowed to participate in the further selection process. Contenders are selected based on their performance in the test on a merit basis. Suppose if two candidates scored the same marks then they are given priority based on their Date of birth and category to which he/she belongs. The first priority is given to ST female candidate, SC female, and then OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male. candidates are selected initially as per the guidelines mentioned in the notification. And then the candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in the test. It is mandatory for the candidate to pass in all perspectives as per the norms of the department to be selected to the merit list.
Main Points Of Telangana GDS 2021 Selection Criteria
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2021
The Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post Office cutoff marks are based on certain factors like the number of candidates applied, and the availability of the vacancies. candidates who gained more marks than the cutoff marks are eligible for the further rounds of the selection process. The expected cutoff marks this year will be out soon after the completion of the exam. If the number of candidates applied for more than vacancies and the difficulty level of the test is moderate then Cutoff marks will increase. First, the status of the candidate who has released means whether the candidate is qualified or not for the further rounds of the selection procedure. After a short period of time, the candidates’ scorecard will be released.
Total number of vacancies:1150
|Community||No. of Vacancies available|
The Applicants Can Check And Download Telangana Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak From The Below Link
TS Postal Result 2021 (Available Soon)
TS Postal GDS Merit List 2021 (Available Soon)
How to Download Telangana Postal GDS Result 2021
- First visit the Official website of Telangana Postal Circle i.e, www.appost.in.
- Then the homepage of the official site is displayed on the screen.
- Search for the result link of Telangana Postal Circle Scorecard GDS 2021 on the homepage.
- Then hit on the link and enter the details of registration number, password or Date of birth, and other required details.
- After completion of entering the details in their specific fields then click on the ‘Submit Button.
- Then your scorecard of TS GDS postal circle 2021 is displayed in a window on the desktop.
- After referring to it click on the download link.
- Take the printout of the scorecard for future correspondence.
The candidates can download the scorecards from our website www.sbtetworld.in. or by the official portal link provided on this page. If the candidates have any other queries then bring them to our notice by commenting on your questions below. we will help you to clarify your queries. We hope that the information provided on this page was helped you to retrieve the necessary useful information. Dear contenders, If you like this page then bookmark it and refer to our website regularly for getting the latest information regarding the announcement of results, notifications of the various cadre of jobs, and their relevant information. So, Good wishes to all the candidates who are appearing for the current year exams and for your bright future. Thanks for visiting this site.
Frequently Asked Questions On TS GDS Results 2021
How To Check TS GDS Results 2021?
- From our website, sbtetworld.in or official website you can check the results, and moreover We have provided all step-by-step procedural checks in the above article.
Is the Telangana GDS Selection List 2021 released?
- No, the Telangana GDS Results 2021 is not yet released.
Can I Check the TS Post Office GDS Result 2021 from this page?
- Yes, aspirants can check the Telangana Post Office GDS Results 2021 from www.sbtetworld.in.
When the TS GDS Result 2021 will be released?
- As per Sources, the results are likely to be released after Exams 50 to 65 Days.
What is the Official website to check the TS Postal Result 2021?
- appost.in/gdsonline is the official website for checking the results.
- 1 TS Postal GDS Results 2021 and Merit List (Selection List)