Here Students Check TS POLYCET 2019 PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE (Counselling), So Students Read Full Article Below.
TS POLYCET 2019 PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE (Counselling)
- Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- ICR Number is given on TS POLYCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 400/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/ districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TS POLYCET 2019 TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.