In like manner the qualified competitors of TS POLYCET 2019 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor in based of SSC Marks are educated to go to for certificate verification in any of the Help Line Centers showed below and according to the Notification given under, with every unique endorsement and two arrangements of Xerox duplicates of Following records.
TS POLYCET 2019 Required Documents for Certificate Verification
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates (At The Time Of Certificate Verification) :
IF You Have Any Queries/ Doubts/ Complaints. Please Feel Free To Comment Below us at Any Time.
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSPOLYCET 2019 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of the candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi-Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TS POLYCET 2019 Examination.