The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET-2018 desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule is given below. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2018 Admission Notification (Web Counselling) @ tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2018 WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
- CBSE / ICSE – 2018 appeared candidates awaiting for results subject to the condition that the candidates should have passed the examination on the declaration of results.
- Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2018 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS subject to the condition that candidate should have passed SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination on the declaration of results.
TS POLYCET 2018 SCHEDULE FOR CASE I AND CASE II CANDIDATES:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||–|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||15-05-2018|
|4||Freezing of options||21-05-2018|
|5||Preliminary round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||23-05-2018|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and consent of CASE I candidates to move to improvement in Provisional allotment with already exercised options||23-05-2018|
|7||Improved round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates. Conditional Provisional allotment to CASE II candidates in leftover vacancies after improvement round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||30-05-2018|
|8||of Tuition Fee and reporting at allotted|
|9||Commencement of class work||01-06-2018|
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of the seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
For More Information Download Detailed Notification – Click Here
TS POLYCET 2018 Certificate Verification Schedule
During Certificate Verification The Candidates Aadhar Details (Finger Print Biometric) Shall Be Verified With Uidai (Unique Identification Authority Of India) At The Help Line Centers. Therefore It Is Mandatory For The Candidate To Attend For Certificate Verification.
A. Decentralised Certificate Verification Schedule
Schedule For All Locations: Reporting Time As Indicated In The Annexure I And Annexure II.
Candidates are informed that locations where there is more than one Help Line Centre i.e., Hyderabad and Warangal the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificate Verification at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Opposite to Zoo Park, Old City Hyderabad on as per the above schedule, see the Annexure-II.
PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Centralised Certificate Verification Schedule.
Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.