TS POLYCET 2019 Admission Notification (Web Counselling) @ tspolycet.nic.in: The Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET-2019 desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule is given below. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2019 Admission Notification (Web Counselling) @ tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2019 WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
- CBSE / ICSE – 2019 appeared candidates awaiting for results subject to the condition that the candidates should have passed the examination on the declaration of results.
- Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2019 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS subject to the condition that candidate should have passed SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination on the declaration of results.
TS POLYCET 2019 SCHEDULE FOR CASE I AND CASE II CANDIDATES:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.||14-05-2019 To 16-05-2019|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||15-05-2019To18-05-2019|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||15-05-2019To19-05-2019|
|4||Freezing of options||19-05-2019|
|5||Provisional Allotment of seats||22-05-2019|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||23-05-2019To25-05-2019|
|7||Reporting at college||01-06-2019|
|9||Commencement of class work||01-06-2019|
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of the seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2019 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
- In the left over vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
- The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 22-05-2019.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through online system the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college on 01-06-2019 and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition fee paid as mentioned below:
- 50% after first phase and before commencement of second phase.
- 100% after final phase and before reporting date of final phase
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases, Tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned above.
The NIOS /TOSS / APOSS/ SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination-2019 appearing candidates who do not pass on declaration of the results, the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the Provisionally or conditionally allotted seat.