TS PGECET 2021: Osmania University has released the TS PGECET 2021 Notification at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. For the Academic session 2021-22, the Telangana PGECET Exam Date will be scheduled from 19th June 2021 to 22nd June 2021. Through this page, you can have the Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET Application form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, how to apply will be seen below. So without any delay let’s check the TS PGECET Notification Dates 2021 and other related details.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state level entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Architecture M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M. Arch, The TS PGECET exam is also conducted for admission in the Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) program. The exam is organized by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Telangana. The TS PGECET Notification 2021 will be given in the month of March 2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Telangana PGECET 2021 may submit the application through online mode only. After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with candidates on the rank percentile score secured in the TS PGECET entrance test. Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
Telangana PGECET 2021
|Exam Name||Telangana State Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|On Behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
TS PGECET Exam Dates 2021
|Issue of Notification||5th March 2021|
|Starting Date of online applications||12th March 2021|
|Last Date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||30th April 2021|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 250)||15th May 2021|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||31st May 2021|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 2500)||7th June 2021|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||15th June 2021|
|Hall Tickets Release Date||10-06-2021 to 18-06-2021|
|Examination Dates||19-06-2021 to 22-06-2021|
|Response Sheet Release Date||Available Soon|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release Date||Available Soon|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration Date||Available Soon|
|Counselling Starts From||Available Soon|
TS PGECET 2021 Application form:
Candidates can follow the below steps to applying for the TS PGECET entrance test:
- Applicants can apply online mode only via visiting the official website of the board.
- Before filling the application form, candidates need to read all instructions about the application fill-in process.
- Candidates should fill in all the important details such as personal, professional, address & other details.
- The candidate should upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- In addition, they have to pay an application fee through online mode or AP/TS Online Center.
- After the successful submission of the duly filled in application form will receive a confirmation message of submission of their application form.
- Applicants, who qualify for the GATE exam, have to apply individually for admission.
You can pay the application either in online or offline mode. The registration fee needs to be paid online through the payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- For General candidates fee Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs.500/-
How to Apply For TS PGECET:
Candidates can check the details of the TS PGECET application form 2021 from the below section: Eligible candidates should apply online only There is no other mode to apply. Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online
- Register on the site http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or www.osmania.ac.in.
- Pay the registration fee or application fee. This can be done through TS online centers or through a debit/ credit card.
- On receipt of the registration fees, you will receive a transaction ID.
- The candidates will receive the Registration number and transaction ID through an SMS on their registered mobile phone and through an email on their registered email id.
- Use the “Transaction ID” to log on to http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or www.osmania.ac.in.
- Follow the instructions given and fill all the details in the Admission form.
- This includes necessary details such as
- Place of Birth
- Parents Income
- Academic Qualifications
- Home Address
- Scanned images of photos and signature are also needed to be uploaded.
- Once all the details are filled, submit the Application Form.
- It is advisable for candidates to take a printout of the filled application form for further reference.
TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates have to be sure before applying for any course or program that they are eligible or not. The detailed eligibility criteria are given here:
- Candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local / non-local status.
- M.Arch: Candidates must qualify B.Arch. or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- M.Tech: Candidates must qualify B.E/ B.Tech degree to be eligible for the examination.
- M.Pharmacy: Candidates must qualify 3 year B.Pharma degree to be eligible for the examination.
- The candidate should be a graduate in engineering/architecture/pharmacy (B.Tech/BE/BArch/ B.Pharm) with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% for SCs, ST.
Apply For TS PGECET 2021 – Application Form
TS PGECET Examination pattern:
- The TS PGECET Exam will be conducted in the Online Exam
- There are altogether 120 questions
- All questions will be of Objective Type.
- One mark is given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- The total exam duration is 120 minutes.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2021
Probably the officials will release the admit card/hall ticket in the month of June. Your hall ticket bears the details of exam date & time, the center of an exam, roll number, etc. To download the admit card candidates need to enter their Registration Number. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
TS PGECET Hall Tickets 2021
TS PGECET Syllabus 2021
The TS PGECET Syllabus With Paper Code (16 Papers) will be available below for download. By following through the authorized syllabus from the board the candidates may get a good score.
Download TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus
- 1 TS PGECET 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 2 TS PGECET Exam Dates 2021
- 3 How to Apply For TS PGECET: