TS PGECET 2019: Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2019) Application form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, how to apply will be seen below.
TS PGECET 2019 – Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2019) is a state level entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Architecture M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch, The TS PGECET exam is also conducted for admission in the Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) program. The exam is organized by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Telangana. The TS PGECET Notification 2019 will be given in the month of March 2019. So eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET 2019 may submit the application through online mode only. Candidates can access here all information of TS PGECET 2019 examination including an application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with candidates on the rank percentile score secured in the TS PGECET 2019 entrance test. Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
Conducting by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
State level of examination.
Mode of TS PGECET Online.
Type and Number of Questions Objective Type Multiple Choice Question
section related to the subject specialization chosen
TS PGECET Exam Dates 2019:
TS PGECET tentative exam dates 201 are given below:
|Issue of Notification||6th March 2019|
|Starting Date of online applications||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||25th May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||Last week of May 2019|
|Hall Tickets Release Date||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Examination Dates||28th-31st May 2019 (Announced)|
|Response Sheet Release Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release Date||1st week of June 2019|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts From||1st week of August 2019|
TS PGECET 2019 Application form:
Candidates can followthe below steps to applying for the TS PGECET 2019 entrance test:
- Applicants can apply through online mode only via visiting the official website of board.
- Before filling the application form, candidates need to read all instructions about application fill in process.
- Candidates should fill all the important details such as personal, professional, address & other details.
- Candidate should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- In addition, they have to pay an application fee through online mode or AP/TS Online Center.
- After the successful submission of duly filled in application form will receive a confirmation message of submission of their application form.
- Applicants, who qualify the GATE exam, have to apply individually for admission.
You can pay the application either in online or offline mode. The registration fee needs to be paid online through the payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- For General candidates fee Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs.400/-
How to apply For TS PGECET:
Candidates can check the details of TS PGECET application form 2019 from the below section: Eligible candidate should apply online only There is no other mode to apply. Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online
- Register on the site http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or www.osmania.ac.in.
- Pay the registration fee or application fee. This can be done through TS online centers or through a debit/ credit card.
- On receipt of the registration fees, you will receive a transaction ID.
- The candidates will receive the Registration number and transaction ID through an SMS on their registered mobile phone and through an email on their registered email id.
- Use the “Transaction ID” to log on to http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or www.osmania.ac.in.
- Follow the instructions given and fill all the details in the Admission form.
- This includes necessary details such as
- Place of Birth
- Parents Income
- Academic Qualifications
- Home Address
- Scanned image of photo and signature are also needed to be uploaded.
- Once all the details are filled, submit the Application Form.
- It is advisable for candidates to take a printout of the filled in application form for further reference.
TS PGECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates have to be sure before applying for any course or program that they are eligible or not. The detailed eligibility criteria are given here:
- Candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local / non-local status.
- Candidate should possess the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) course, candidates have to pass B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- The candidate should be a graduate in engineering/architecture/pharmacy (B.Tech/BE/BArch/ B.Pharm) with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% for SCs, ST.
- There is no age limit for appearing for PGECET 2018 for the self-financed students.
TS PGECET is an online mode of exam, the details of which are given below:
- The TS PGECET 2018 Exam will be conducted in the Online Exam
- There are altogether 120 questions
- All questions will be of Objective Type.
- One mark is given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total exam duration is 120 minutes.
Cut-Off Marks for TS PGECET 2019:
Candidate should get the minimum of 25% of total marks to qualify the entrance test for general candidates. Usually, the cut-off marks are provided immediately after the Exam Completes.
- General category students need to secure the minimum cut-off marks of 25% (30 marks) in TS PGECET 2019.
- For reserved category students, there will be no minimum marks and the total score can come under 30.
- According to the different branches, the ranks will be decided.
TS PGECET Admit card 2019:
Probably the officials will release the admit card/hall ticket in the month of May 2019. Candidates can download the TS PGECET Admit Card 2019. Your hall ticket bears the details of exam date & time, the center of an exam, roll number etc. To download the admit card candidates need to enter their Registration Number. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter at the examination center.
TS PGECET 2019 Selection process:
The selection process for TS PGECET 2019 is based on performance in entrance test only. The examination authority will be called for counseling in rank for each candidate category wise.
TS PGECET Exam Center:
there are only two regional centers for TS PGECET. TS PGECET 2018 will be conducted in the following two regions.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2019
The TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus With Paper Code (16 Papers) will be available below for download. By following through the authorized syllabus from the board the candidates may get the good score.
|CS||Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|CE||Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|CH||Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|BM||Biomedical Engineering||Click Here|
|AR||Architecture and Planning||Click Here|
|AS||Aerospace Engineering||Click Here|
|EE||Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|EC||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|EM||Environmental Management||Click Here|
|FT||Food Technology||Click Here|
|GG||Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||Click Here|
|EI||Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here|
|ME||Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|MT||Metallurgical Engineering||Click Here|
|NT||Nano Technology||Click Here|
TS PGECET Participating Institutes
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar
- 1 TS PGECET 2019 – Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 2 TS PGECET Exam Dates 2019:
- 3 TS PGECET 2019 Application form:
- 4 How to apply For TS PGECET:
- 5 TS PGECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 Examination pattern: