- 1 TS LAWCET 2021 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to apply
- 2 TS LAWCET 2021 Summary:
TS LAWCET 2021: TS LAWCET 2021 Notification has been announced by the TSCHE official at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The TS LAWCET Application Form 2021is available from 24th March 2021 and the last date to apply for this is 26th May. Aspirants who are looking for the Telangana LAWCET Exam Dates 2021 can also check here the same that means the LAWCET exam will be conducted on 23rd August 2021 in Online mode. So who is looking for Telangana State LAWCET Eligibility Criteria and LAWCET Syllabus and other can move down to know the complete details.
Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Hall ticket, and other details given below. There was a single law entrance exam called LAWCET that was held to offer admission in law programs offered in the state of Andhra Pradesh. However, with the division of the state, two separate entrance exams for law admissions were conducted which are called TSLAWCET and AP LAWCET.
TS LAWCET 2021 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to apply
TS LAWCET 2021 (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The Application Form will be released in the third week of March. Osmania University conducts to select the candidate for the Law courses in the various institutes of Telangana. TS LAWCET is a well-known entrance test for admission to LL.B (3/5 Years) and LLM courses in Universities its affiliated colleges across the Telangana state. It will be the conducting authority for TS LAWCET for the academic session 2021-22.
The candidates who want to pursue the bachelor or UG courses from the institute or colleges in Telangana can appear for the entrance exam. This is purely a state-level examination. The examination will let candidates seek admission to so many governments as well as private universities. Here, we have mentioned the TS LAWCET application form 2021 details in brief including eligibility criteria application date, how to apply, etc.
TS LAWCET 2021 Summary:
|Name of the Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||TS LAWCET 2021|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Date||23rd August 2021|
|Starting date of Application Form||24th March 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Dates
Name of the Event
|Notification Release Date||March 24, 2021|
|Starting date of application form||March 24, 2021|
|Last date of applications without late fee||May 26, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission & Registration of Application with Late Fee of Rs.250/-||June 12, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission & Registration of Application with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||June 22, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission & Registration of Application with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||July 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission & Registration of Application Form Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||July 10, 2021|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||From July 10 to July 20, 2021|
|Release date of TS LAWCET hall ticket 2021||August 9, 2021|
|TS LAWCET 2021 exam date||August 23, 2021|
|Release Date of TS LAWCET Preliminary answer key||August 26, 2021|
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form:
- Applicants will have the option to submit the application form through the online mode only.
- There are 4 to 5 deadlines given for filling the application form. If the candidate fills the form before the first deadline, he/she does not need to pay any late fees, however, subsequent deadlines may attract a late fee which is decided by TSCHE
- No other mode will be available to submit the application form.
- In the application form, applicants shall have to fill in all the necessary details such as their name and address along with the educational qualifications.
- In addition to the above, there will be scanned photos and signatures which applicants shall have to upload in the application form.
- After filling the form completely, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled application form for future references.
TS LAWCET Application fee:
- For General category students: Rs.800/–
- For SC/ST Students: Rs. 500/.
- Fees can be paid online as well as offline form. For paying the fee online, candidates can use a Credit card or debit card. Fees in offline mode can be paid at Telangana State Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in Telangana.
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Firstly, the applicant must be an Indian citizen and must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Applicants must have qualified for the 3 years graduation level degree to be eligible to pursue the 3 years LLB degree.
- The minimum marks will be 45% for all the applicants in the previous education viz. 12thand graduation.
- Applying candidates will be provided with 5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates
- There is no specific age limit to apply for the course
For LLB 3 year Course:
For admission in 3 Year LLB, the candidate must have successfully passed any Graduate degree with at least 45% marks or any other examination of a 10+2+3 pattern which is considered equivalent to a university degree. In case the candidate has scored less than 45% marks, he/she should have passed an additional degree with at least 45% marks. and 40% for SC/ST
For LLB 5 year Course:
For admission in 5 year LLB, the candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with at least 45% aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
TS LAWCET 2021 How to apply:
- Click on Apply Online button.
- The Registration Fee Payment Procedure page will appear on your screen.
- Pay the registration fee through TS/AP Online e-Seva, Mee-Seva or Debit/Credit card
- Click on the Registration Fee Payment Procedure and fill all the required details.
- You will have appeared with the Payment Verification.
- Click on Proceed to Online Application Form Filling (only after making payment).
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can view your submitted application form by clicking on the Preview and Submit button.
- Take a printout of the Application form for future reference.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2021
- The Test consists of three parts. The total number of questions will be 120 and the time allotted to candidates for the test is 90 minutes.
- Part A consists of 30 questions on the topic of General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
- Part B consists of 30 questions on the topic of Current Affairs.
- Part C consists of 60 questions Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- The questions in TS LAWCET will be of Multiple Choice types.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- There is no provision of negative marking in TS LAWCET
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021:
The TS LAWCET Hall ticket will be available on the 9th of August 2021. So candidates have to download the hall ticket online only. It will have all the information about the exam timing, date, duration of the question paper, and the time to reach the exam center. Every applicant needs to take the admit card with them at the time of the exam.
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket