- 1 TS ICET 2021 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
- 1.1 TS ICET 2021
- 1.2 TS ICET Exam and Application Dates 2021
- 1.3 TS ICET 2021 Application form:
- 1.4 Application Fee:
- 1.5 TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.6 Qualification Criteria:
- 1.7 TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- 1.8 How to apply for Telangana ICET 2021
- 1.9 Admission Process:
TS ICET 2021: Kakatiya University has released the TS ICET Notification 2021 on behalf of TSCHE and has also announced the TS ICET 2021 Exam Date. As per the Notification, the Telangana ICET Application Form will begin from 7th April 2021. All the interested candidates can apply for the ICET in online mode only using the official links available on this page. The Online applications are received by 15th June 2021. Moreover, the TS ICET Exam Dates are announced and the exams are conducted from 19th August 2021 and 20th August 2021. So all the candidates who are going to appear for the MBA, PGDM of B-Schools in the state of Telangana can check this page to know Exam dates, Application form, Eligibility, How to apply, Qualified marks, exam pattern will be seen in below.
TS ICET 2021 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal.TS ICET is a state-level entrance examination. TS ICET 2021 will be organized for admission into MBA & MCA programs. Telangana ICET 2021 Notification will be announced by Kakatiya University. This Application Form will go to issue online in the month of April. Basically, it conducts every year for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses for the new session. All candidates will able to get admission into all colleges, Institutes, and Universes. Applications are invited for candidates to take admissions into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state. So eligible candidates who wish to apply for Telangana ICET 2021 may submit the application through online mode only.
TS ICET 2021
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University|
|On Behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
TS ICET Exam and Application Dates 2021
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of TS ICET 2021:
|TS ICET Notification 2021Release Date||April 3, 2021|
|Starting date of Application Form||April 7, 2021|
|Last date of application without a late fee||June 15, 2021|
|last date of application form with a late fee of Rs. 250||June 30, 2021|
|last date of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||July 15, 2021|
|last of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||July 30, 2021|
|TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket Release Date||August 13, 2021|
|TS ICET 2021 Exam Date||August 19, 2021and August 20, 2021|
|Preliminary Answer Key Release Date||last week of August 2021|
|Last date to Raise the Objection||last week of August 2021|
|TS ICET Results 2021 and Final Answer Key Release Date||Third Week of September 2021|
|Payment of Processing Fee for Counselling||Available Soon|
|Document Verification||Available Soon|
TS ICET 2021 Apply Online – From 07-04-2021
TS ICET 2021 Application form:
- The TS ICET Application Form will be available from the 7th of April 2021 through online mode.
- Now you need to click on TS ICET Apply Online and pay the registration fee.
- After paying the fee, you can start filling the application form.
- Before filling the application, candidates must read the instructions carefully.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
The application fee will be Rs. 650/- (for generals) and Rs. 450/- (for SC/ST category).
TSICET-2021 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online /AP Online Centres in TS and AP, and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- candidate should be Indian citizens.
- satisfy the local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree (BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BCA/ BE / B. Tech/ B. Pharmacy/ Any 3 or 4 year Degree except Oriental Languages). Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved (SC and ST) categories) in the qualifying examination.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA): Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved (SC and ST) categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) should have recognition by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC/DEB as per UGC Regulations of 2013.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2021.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2021 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through Online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, a total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- No. of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
How to apply for Telangana ICET 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission online. Eligible candidates should apply online only, there is no other mode to apply.
- Go to official website www.tsicet.org
- On the Home Page, you can find PDF TSICET Exam 2021 notification
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Pay the registration fee through AP Online or Credit/Debit Card with the candidate’s necessary details like name, date of birth, Mobile number, etc.
- Then proceed to fill TS ICET 2021 APPLICATION FORM with applicant education, name, exam center, category, and other required information.
- Upload candidate’s recent color photograph & signature in specified fields.
- Submit and Take the printout of the Application for future reference.
TS ICET Admit Card 2021:
This will be going to issue online by Kakatiya University on its official website. TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket through online mode. 13th August 2021 applicants can get their TS ICET hall ticket. You need to fill the Application form, Password or Date of Birth (DOB) etc. Admit Card will display on the screen and check the available information. You can download the hall ticket and take a printout. Without having the hall ticket, applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Keep saving the hall ticket till the admission process not over.
Telangana ICET Hall Tickets 2021
Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies and the Option of the college exercised in counseling. The admission will be based on candidate performance in the TS ICET 2021 entrance examination. It will be based on the Rule of ReservationAdmission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates. After the announcement of TS ICET Results 2021, they will be called for counseling.
TS ICET Exam Centers:
Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nalgonda, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Siddipet, Nizamabad, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Warangal, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam