TS EdCET 2018: Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Exam pattern as given below. So, Candidates Scroll down and benefit in examinations
TS EdCET 2018: Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed)
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is popularly known as TS EdCET 2018 notification for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses (regular) the colleges across the Telangana state. This examination is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana EdCET 2018 for the academic session 2018-2019. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in Telangana. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding TS EdCET 2018 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply submission and other information is given below.
TS EdCET 2018 Exam information:
- TS EdCET examination Organization by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- state level of examination.
- Notification Status: Not Yet Released
- Offical website is http://tsedcet.org.
- Exam Dates: Soon.
- The mode of the examination is online.
TS EdCET 2018 Exam dates (Tentative):
This examination will be conducted coming soon. these dates are we are expected. expected dates are given as below.
|Notification of TS EdCET-2018 to be issued||February 2018|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||February 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form Without Late Fee||April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||April 2018|
|Admit card Download||March 2018|
|Date of the Examination||May 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2018|
|Result declaration||May 2018|
TS EdCET 2018 Application Form:
- The TS EdCET Application form will be available in online in 1st week of online its website.
- A candidate is required to fill the application form with the right information in required fields.
- Before filling the application candidate need to pay the application fee through the APOnline/MEE-Seva center or Credit/Debit card/ Internet banking.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned images of photo and signature in required format in Online Application form.
- After successful application submission, candidates have to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
TS EdCET 2018 Application fee:
- For general candidate should pay Rs.300 /-
- For SC/ST candidates should pay Rs.150/-
- The fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in AP / Telangana and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Telangana EdCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M.
- Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
TS EdCET 2018 Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.A / B.Sc / B.Sc Home science / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M at the time of submitting the application for entrance.Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and 40% marks for in case of SC / ST / BC / PH.
- Different methodology’s and Eligibility is given below.
Mathematics: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech. with mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Mathematics at an intermediate level as a group subject.
Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at an intermediate level as group subject.
Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at an intermediate level as group subject.
Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at an intermediate level as group subject.
English: candidates with B.A Special English / B.A. English literature or M.A. English.
Age limit:The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued.There shall be no maximum age limit.
TS EdCET 2018 How to apply:
- Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form and submission through the online.
- First of all, students having eligibilities need to visit the official website that is www.tsedcet.org
- Candidate must pay the application fee through TS/AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of a candidate.
- Fill the Online Application form with candidate correct details such as education, E-mail ID, Mobile no., Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature.
- Finally, click submit button, take the printout application mentioning the Reference Id (Registration Id).
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
Telangana EdCET 2018 Hall ticket:
The TS EdCET Hall ticket will be available in the 1st week of March 2018.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only.
TS EdCET 2018 Exam Pattern :
- This examination will be conducted in Online as Computer Based Test.
- The paper will consist of 150 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration.
- Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will award 1 mark.
- No negative marks.
TS EdCET Hall Tickets 2018
In this examination should have to three sections that are
The General English is common for all.
The questions required 25
The marks required 25 marks.
General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude is common for all.
General knowledge has the questions are 15 and marks are 15.
Teaching Aptitude has the questions are 100 and marks are 100.
Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects
- It has the questions 100and marks are 100.
- physical sciences:
- It has the two subjects that
- physics has the questions are 100 and marks are 100.
Chemistry has the questions are 10 and marks are 10.
Biological Sciences :
- Botany has the questions are 50 and marks are 50.
- Zoology has the questions are 50 and marks are 50.
Social Studies :
- Geography has the questions are 35 and marks are 35.
- History has the questions are 30 and marks are 30.
- Civics has the questions are 15 and marks are 15.
Economics has the questions are 20 and marks are 20.
English: English has the questions are 100 and marks are 100.
Qualifying Marks : Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (37 marks out of total 150 marks) For candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks
- 1 TS EdCET 2018: Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed)
- 1.1 TS EdCET 2018 Exam information:
- 1.2 TS EdCET 2018 Exam dates (Tentative):
- 1.3 TS EdCET 2018 Application Form:
- 1.4 TS EdCET 2018 Application fee:
- 1.5 Telangana EdCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
- 1.6 TS EdCET 2018 Educational Qualifications:
- 1.7 TS EdCET 2018 How to apply:
- 1.8 Telangana EdCET 2018 Hall ticket:
- 1.9 In this examination should have to three sections that are