The TS ECET 2021 Application Form is available from 22nd March 2021 and the TS ECET 2021 Exam will be conducted on 1st July. At ecet.tsche.ac.in the Telangana ECET applications are available and the candidates who are eagerly looking for the TS ECET Syllabus, Applications, Notification, and eligibility criteria check the complete page. So now check the Telangana ECET Exam dates, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern details at Telangana ecet.tsche.ac.in as given below.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form, Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test which also known as TS ECET 2021 Notification will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The different thing about this exam is that only diploma and degree holders are eligible for this exam. This examination will be given in the month of March 2021 for the academic 2020-21 year. All the processes will be Online. For exact information, candidates can go to the official website of the university. an exam, candidates will get admission into government/private universities and institutions. Candidates can take admission into second-year regular B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. To know more details regarding TS ECET 2021 Registration, Application form, fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply and other information as given below.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Dates :
The exam dates for TS ECET 2021 are mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||17th March 2021|
|Starting of application form||22nd March 2021|
|Last date of application form without late fee|
|Last date of application form with late fee of Res. 250/-||June 2021|
|Last date of application form with late fee of Res. 500/-||The last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs.500 for TSECET 2021 is extended to 24-06-2021.|
|Last date of application form with late fee of Res. 2500/-||June 2021|
|Last date of application form with late fee of Res. 5000/-||June 2021|
|correction in Application||June 2021|
|Downloading of TS ECET Hall Ticket||July 2021|
|TS ECET exam date 2021||1st July 2021
Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 NOON & 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Answer key Release Date||July 2021|
|Date of announcement of result||3rd Week July 2021|
|Counseling starts from||Update Soon|
TS ECET Application Dates 2021
Interested candidates can fill the TS ECET 2021 application form after reading the information brochure carefully: Only those candidates are able to fill the form who have domicile of TS or AP. The application form will be released on the official website of JNTU. Candidates can apply online and get admission by getting good marks in the exam. Candidates can carefully fill their application form by visiting the official website. After filling the application form, candidates need to pay the exam fee through the TS online/AP online, Meseva/ Eseva or through Debit/ Credit Card. Candidates have to upload their recent color passport size photograph on the application form. Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date, otherwise, it will be rejected. You can also pay the fee with the late fee which has given below.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form:
TS ECET Online Application 2021: Click Here
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee:
The application fee For general candidates is Rs. 800
For SC/ST category Rs 400.
TS ECET How to apply:
Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website i.e www.tsecet.in. Eligible candidate should apply online only. Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission online.
- Go to the official website www.tsecet.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Pay the registration fee through TS Online or Credit/Debit Card with the candidate necessary details like name, date of birth, Mobile number, etc.
- Get payment verification by giving Transaction ID, Name, Hall ticket, Mobile no. etc.
- Then proceed to fill the application form the following information.
- Qualifying Hall ticket No.
- SSC Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- local status (AU/SVU)
- Mobile number & E-Mail ID
- upload candidate recent color photograph (< 40 KB) & signature (< 20 KB) .
- Now submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form.
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidate should have the domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should qualify for the Diploma in engineering/pharmacy.
- The candidate should have a degree of B.sc.
- Candidates, who pass the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- The candidate should have minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
TS ECET 2021 Examination Pattern:
The entrance test conducted in Online. The paper will consist of 200 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will award 1 mark. The exam will be conducted in 200 Objective type questions & 200 MarksNo negative marks.
For Diploma Holders:
Those subjects are common to all diploma holders i.e.Mathematics, physics, chemistry and Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering.
- Maths has questions are 50 and marks are 50.
- Physics has questions are 25 and marks are 25.
- Chemistry has questions are 25 and marks are 25.
- Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering has questions are 100 and marks are100.
- Total marks are required 200.
Name of the Subjects
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry has questions are 50 and marks are 50
- Pharmaceutics has questions are 50 and marks are 50
- Pharmacognosy has questions are 50 and marks are 50
- Pharmacology has questions are 50 and marks are 50
- Total marks are required 200
Name of the Subjects
|Pharmacology and toxicology||50|
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
Mathematics has questions are 100 and marks are100.
Analytical Ability has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Communicative English has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Total marks are required 200
Name of the Subjects
Qualifying Marks in TS ECET 2021:
The candidate must secure minimum marks to qualify the entrance test is 25% percentage marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc (Mathematics). It means candidates have to secure 50 marks out of a total 200 marks of maximum marks for the TS ECET 2021is considered for the ranking.
- General Candidates – 50 Marks
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
- Based on the merit in the entrance test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
Telangana ECET Hall Ticket 2021:
The Telangana ECET Hall ticket will be available (Expecting) in the Last week of June 2021. Candidate can receive their hall card by easily entering the registration number. So candidates have to download the hall ticket online only. While downloading the hall ticket, candidates must ensure that all details given on the hall ticket are correct. It will show the examination center name and other details related to the examination. JNTU Hyderabad will release the TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 before conducting the entrance examination. The candidate has to bring the Hall Ticket to the examination hall and the candidate has to show the admit card with ID proof if asked for it.
Download TS Ecet Hall ticket 2021
- 1 TS ECET 2021 Application Form, Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria