TS ECET 2019: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination which was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Those candidates who want to get admission in the courses of lateral entry into the second year regular BE, B.Tech and B.Pharma they can appear for this exam. This Test will offer admissions in various private colleges and universities across the Telangana state. The Telangana State ECET 2019 Notification will be officially available in the month of March 2019. So, who are anxiously waiting for this notification they check until the end and read the data carefully and apply for Online. Here you may get the Details like Application form, eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
TS ECET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Sbtet World
|Exam Name||TS ECET 2019|
|Full Form||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|On behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||11th May 2019|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
TS ECET Application Form 2019
Telangana State ECET Application Form will be released on the 2nd week of March 2019. The last week to submit the application without fine will be on the 2nd week of April 2019. Check below for more clarification on TS ECET Exam Dates 2019.
- TS ECET 2019 Application form available in online mode only.
- In order to apply for the exam the first step is Fee Payment.
- After exam fee payment only you can proceed the further process.
- After Completion of fee payment candidate will receive their login ID and Password.
- You will log in to the official website by using that credentials.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, take the printout of application form for future reference.
TS ECET Exam Dates 2019
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|last date for Application Form submission without late fee||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.500/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|last date for Application form submission with late fee of Rs.1000/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Application form submission last date with late fee of Rs.5000/-||4th of April 2019|
|last date for Application form submission with late fee of Rs.10,000/-||1st week of May 2019|
|hall ticket available from||1st week of May 2019|
|TS ECET Exam date||11th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts From||June 2019|
Telangana ECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant Must have a Diploma Degree in Engineering or Technology Pharmacy.
- Candidates with 3 years B.Sc Course with Maths Subject will also be eligible to apply.
- Students must have at least 45% of Marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (computer-based Test)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: multiple choice questions
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer
For Diploma Candidates:
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100|
For Pharmacy Candidates:
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Candidates:
TS ECET Application Fee 2019
- Applicants will have to pay Rs. 500 For general Category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Category.
- Payment of Application fee will be paid through debit card/credit card, net banking, and UPI
TS ECET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be different for the candidates based on their courses.
- For Diploma candidates, the syllabus will be physics, mathematics, chemistry and the corresponding subjects in the diploma.
- For B.Sc candidates, the syllabus will be mathematics, analytical ability, and communicative English.
TS ECET Hall Tickets 2019
The admit card will be available from the first week of May 2019 in Online mode. The candidates can get the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth. Before downloading the hall ticket you must check out the printed details in the hall ticket.
TS ECET 2019 hall ticket – Click Here
TS ECET 2019 Results
The results will be made available from the 4th week of May 2019. You can check the results at the official website by entering specific details. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the examination.
TS ECET result 2019 – Click Here
- 1 TS ECET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Sbtet World
- 2 TS ECET Application Form 2019
- 3 TS ECET Exam Dates 2019
- 4 Telangana ECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 5 TS ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
- 6 TS ECET Application Fee 2019
- 7 TS ECET Syllabus 2019
- 8 TS ECET Hall Tickets 2019
- 9 TS ECET 2019 Results