TS ECET 2018 Exam dates, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern details as given below @ TS ECET Syllabus
TS ECET 2018 – Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test which also known as TS ECET 2018 Notification will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.The different thing about this exam is that only diploma and degree holders are eligible for this exam. This examination will be given in the month of March 2018 for the academic 2018-2019 year.All the process will be Online. For exact information, candidates can go to the official website of the university. an exam, candidates will get admission into government/private universities and institutions. Candidates can take admission into second-year regular B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. To know more details regarding TS ECET 2018 Registration, Application form, fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply and other information as given below.
TS ECET 2018 Exam Dates(Tentative):
The exam dates for TS ECET 2018 are mentioned in the table given below:
|1||Appearance of Notification||02-03-2018|
|2||Commencement of submission of online application form||05-03-2018 (Monday)|
|3||Correction of online applications already submitted by candidate||09-04-2018 to 16-04-2018|
For SC/ST candidates
|5||Last date for submission of Online Application form:|
a. Without late fee
b. With late fee of Rs. 500/-
c. With late fee of Rs. 1,000/-
d. With late fee of Rs. 5,000/-
e. With late fee of Rs. 10,000/-
|6||Download of Hall Tickets from website||02-05-2018 to 07-05-2018|
Interested candidates can fill the TS ECET 2018 application form after reading the information brochure carefully: Only those candidates are able to fill the form who have domicile of TS or AP. The application form will be released on the official website of JNTU.Candidates can apply online and get admission by getting good marks in the exam.Candidates can carefully fill their application form by visiting the official website.After filling the application form, candidates need to pay the exam fee through the TS online/AP online, Meseva/ Eseva or through Debit/ Credit Card. Candidates have to upload their recent color passport size photograph on the application form.Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date, otherwise, it will be rejected.You can also pay the fee with the late fee which has given below.
TS ECET 2018 Application Form:
Download TS ECET 2018 Official Notification
TS ECET 2018 Application Fee:
The application fee For general candidates is Rs. 800
For SC/ST category Rs 400.
TS ECET How to apply:
Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website i.e www.tsecet.in.Eligible candidate should apply online only.Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Goto official website www.tsecet.in
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Pay the registration fee through TS Online or Credit/Debit Card with candidate necessary details like name, date of birth, Mobile number etc.
- Get payment verification by giving Transaction ID, Name, Hall ticket, Mobile no. etc.
- Then proceed to fill the application form the following information.
- Qualifying Hall ticket No.
- SSC Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- local status (AU/SVU)
- Mobile number & E-Mail ID
- upload candidate recent color photograph (< 40 KB) & signature (< 20 KB) .
- Now submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form.
TS ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- Candidate should have the domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should Qualify the Diploma in engineering/pharmacy.
- The candidate should have the degree of B.sc.
- Candidates, those pass the 3-year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- The candidate should have minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
TS ECET 2018 Examination Pattern:
The entrance test conducted in Online.The paper will consist of 200 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration.Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will award 1 mark. The exam will be conducted in 200 Objective type questions & 200 MarksNo negative marks.
For Diploma Holders:
Those subjects are common to all diploma holders i.e.Mathematics, physics, chemistry and Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering.
Maths has questions are 50 and marks are 50.
Physics has questions are 25 and marks are 25.
Chemistry has questions are 25 and marks are 25.
Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering has questions are 100 and marks are100.
Total marks are required 200.
For Pharmacy Courses:
Pharmaceutical Chemistry has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Pharmaceutics has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Pharmacognosy has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Pharmacology has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Total marks are required 200
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
Mathematics has questions are 100 and marks are100.
Analytical Ability has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Communicative English has questions are 50 and marks are 50
Total marks are required 200
Qualifying Marks in TS ECET 2018:
The candidate must secure minimum marks to qualify the entrance test is 25% percentage marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc (Mathematics). It means candidates have to secure 50 marks out of a total 200 marks of maximum marks for the TS ECET 2018 is considered for ranking.
- General Candidates – 50 Marks
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
- Based on the merit in the entrance test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
***Still any question, leave your comment Below.***
Don’t Forget to Share This Info On Your Friends And Social Media Thank You…
Telangana ECET Hall Ticket 2018:
The Telangana ECET Hall ticket will be available (Expecting) in the 1st week of April 2018. Candidate can receive their hall card by easily entering the registration number. So candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only. While downloading of the hall ticket, candidates must ensure that all details given on the hall ticket are correct. It will show examination center name and other details related to the examination. JNTU Hyderabad will release the TS ECET Hall Ticket 2018 before conducting the entrance examination.The candidate has to bring the Hall ticket to examination hall and candidate have to show the admit card with ID proof if asked for it.
Download Ecet Hall ticket 2018