TS EAMCET 2021 Online Application Procedure With Screen Shots: The candidates who want to study the Graduation degree must apply for the TS EAMCET by filling the application which will be available in March 2021. Before applying to this exam the candidate must check the educational qualification for whether he is eligible or not. Only candidates who got successfully registered can only get the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 which will be made available from Last Week June 2021. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Telangana in order to apply for the TS EAMCET 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 Filling Online Application User Guide
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|On Behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
TS EAMCET Online Application Form Filling Procedure
There are Four Steps in filling the TS EAMCET-2021 Online Application Form:
TS EAMCET Pay Registration Fee
- Click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link as shown encircled below. A new page will appear on the screen.
- After clicking on the Pay Registration Fee link, the following “Payment Verification” web page will appear.
- Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Payment”.
- Fill in ALL the mandatory details given in the above web page. The details are Group Subjects at Qualifying Examination, Name of the Board, Qualifying Exam Latest Intermediate 2nd Year / Diploma Final Year / Other State Board Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number (Personal), Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My, Alternate Mobile Number, EMail ID (Personal), Category, Physically Challenged (PH), Stream Applied For and Select the Payment Type.
- After entering the correct and mandatory details the web page of Payment through Debit Card / Credit
Card / Net Banking shown in the above screen, after clicking the Proceed to payment, the system will
display the message window for ensuring once again the Qualifying Exam Latest Intermediate 2nd Year
/ Diploma Final Year / Other State Board Hall Ticket Number and Qualifying Examination Name of
- Online payment gateway page is shown below. Select the Card Type (VISA or Master Card or Maestro)
mentioned on the Card and Click the encircled button “Make Payment” shown in below page to proceed
for Payment. Before this be ready with the Card related details (Card Number, Expiry Date / From
Date, Security Code / CVV Number etc.).
NOTE: During the Payment processes, DO NOT double click on Buttons or click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT closes the Browser web page abruptly.
Note: The Candidate can use any Bank Card (Debit / Credit / Net Banking) provided it is either VISA (or) MASTERCARD (or) MAESTRO type.
For example, the Candidate may possess a State Bank of India Debit Card / Credit Card (or) Union Bank Debit Card / Credit Card (or) ANY Bank Debit Card / Credit Card and the candidate has to identify what is the Card Type logo on his / her card as given below:
- After the relevant Card Type logo is selected by the candidate, click on the button “Make Payment” and the control will automatically take you to the BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY screen. For example, after filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY web page and click on “Make Payment” button as shown above.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item in the below web page “Payment Status” along with Payment Reference ID.
- After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to page shown below.
- After your Payment is successful, (A “Payment Reference ID.” will appear on the screen. Note down the “Payment Reference ID” (For your future correspondence). Then proceed with the “Application Form” filling process.
- To fill the Online Application Form, click on “Proceed to Fill Application” as shown below.
- The candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application screen as described in Step 2. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window and in such case you need to start from Step 2.
- some rare cases, if the amount is deducted from your account but the message “Transaction is Successful” (or) the Payment Reference ID is not displayed, wait for few hours and check your payment status as described in Step 2
- Otherwise pay the Registration Fee again as in Step 1. The amount that was deducted from your account made in the first attempt will be refunded (or) rolled back into your account.