TS EAMCET 2019: The JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) will organize the TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) on behalf of TSCHE. It is a state level entrance examination which offers admissions into various UG courses. By this test, the candidates are admitted into the courses like BE, B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Tech (FT), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC). The examination was conducted in online mode. So, scroll down for complete details about TS EAMCET 2019 Examination.
TS EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Dates, Pattern, Eligibility, & How To Apply
The candidates who want to study the Graduation degree they must apply for the TS EAMCET by filling the application which will be available in the 1st week of March 2019. Before applying to this exam the candidate must check the educational qualification for whether he is eligible or not. Only candidates who got successfully registered they can only get the TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2019 which will be made available from 3rd week of April 2019. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Telangana in order to apply for the TS EAMCET Examination.
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|On Behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (For Engg Stream) and 8th & 9th May 2019 (For Agriculture stream)|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
+91 9912330730/ 9121266980
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Date
|Release of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (For Engg Stream) and 8th & 9th May 2019 (For Agriculture stream)|
|Primary answer key release||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection on the answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State and must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- For Pharmacy and Engineering: 16 Years
- For Other Courses: minimum age 17 years and maximum age 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT): Intermediate and the diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
- For B.Pharmacy: Must be passed or appeared in Inter or equivalent with PCB subjects securing 45% (40% for reserved categories).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: Computer Based mode.
- language: English, Telugu or Urdu languages (as applicable).
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: multiple choice questions
- Marking Scheme: One mark for a correct response
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
Number of Questions
Number of Questions
TS EAMCET Application Fee 2019
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates (INR)||Other Candidates (INR)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||250||500|
|E & AM (Both Streams)||500||1000|
Steps to Register For TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- Firstly login to the official website at www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form.
- Before filling the application form, you need to pay the corresponding application fee.
- After fee payment, you should be required to fill all the fields with valid details.
- Along with details you need to upload the photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take the printout of application for future reference.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card will be generated only for the candidates who appeared for the examination from 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website. You are requested to carry the admit card to the to the examination hall.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here
TS EAMCET Result 2019
The results were released after the successful completion of exams. The results were available only in online mode. The Results were available from the 4th week of May 2019. You can able to check your results by entering your registration number and date of birth. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the exam. 75% weightage will be given to the marks scored in the Entrance exam and 25% will be for marks in the physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics.
TS EAMCET 2019 Results – Click Here