TS EAMCET 2019: Exam Date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Exam pattern, and Other details as given below. @ TS EAMCET Notification 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 – Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Fee
Telangana State EAMCET 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted every year for Telangana State. For the academic session 2019-20, JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Hyderabad. This exam is a well-known entrance test for admission into various undergraduate programs in the field of Engineering/ Medical & Agriculture courses such as B.E/B.Tech/BHMS/BMS. Through this exam, candidates are granted admissions to engineering and agriculture courses at various colleges/ universities accepting EAMCET Scores. So, eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only. To know more details regarding TS EAMCET 2019 Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply, Application form submission and Admit card below.
TS EAMCET 2019 Summary:
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|On Behalf of||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (For Engg Stream) and 8th & 9th May 2019 (For Agriculture stream)|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskemail@example.com|
+91 9912330730/ 9121266980
Applying candidates can check here tentative exam dates. Registration becomes functional from last week of March 2019. The following table contains all the dates relating to the exam After releasing of notification of exam dates we will update it here.TS EAMCET 2019 Exam dates of important dates (Tentative):
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Date
|Starting date of online application||06-03-2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||05-04-2019|
|Application correction||06/04/2049 to 09/04/2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||20/04/2019 to 01/05/2019|
|Exam date||3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (For Engg Stream) and 8th & 9th May 2019 (For Agriculture stream)|
|Primary answer key release||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection on the answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
Aspirants are required to read the information carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check the details of an application form.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form :
- TS EAMCET 2019 application form will available only through online mode. The authority will not accept applications from any other mode except online.
- You need to fill all the required details very carefully in the online application form.
- Review the details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the office address of authority.
Telangana Eamcet 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee for TS EAMCET 2019 has to be paid before filling other details and uploading the online application form. Candidates can pay to make the payment either through online or offline mode. TS EAMCET 2019 Application fee is indicated in the following table.
|Courses||Application fee for SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
|Agriculture (A) & Medical (AM)||RS .250/-||RS.500/-|
|Both Streams (E& A&M)||RS.500/-||RS. 1000/-|
The application fee can be paid at TS online/ Mee Seva/AP online/ e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through online payment gateway like Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have to qualify the intermediate for M.P.C.and Bi.P.C.and the candidates must have scored 45% aggregated in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. The Bi.P.c. required for 45% aggregated in zoology also.
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria: There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
- Candidates with Diploma degree can also apply.
- above the qualification details as for engineering, Medical, and agriculture.
The courses offered by various participating institutes in Telangana EAMCET 2019 are as follows:
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST)
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
TS EAMCET 2019 How to apply:
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill and complete the application form. One must make sure to fill in the form as soon as possible. The following step by step process as a given to below:
- Log in to the official website of TS EAMCET-2019
- Next, click on the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 link
- Before filling in the details, candidates are required to pay a stipulated fee as per their category.The details required Hall ticket Number for qualifying examinationName of the candidateCandidate Father nameDate of Birth of candidate. Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent and Month, Year of passing
- After successfully paying the fee, candidates are then required to fill their details (personal, academic etc).
- With filling in the details, one also needs to upload their scanned photograph and Signature as per the standards set.
- After carefully going through all the details mentioned and uploaded, candidates are then required to save the same.
- After saving, download and take a printout of TS EAMCET Form.
Download Telangana Eamcet 2019 Offical Notification Click Here
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam pattern:
- Mode of examination is offline .then we are the using the pen.
- The time of examination is 3 Hours.
- Type of examination is Multiple choices of questions.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- A total number of questions 160.
- Subjects arePhysics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Qualification marks are required for General candidates have to 40 Marks and SC/ST people not required for qualified marks.For engineering :Engineering students are required for subject wise marks details:
TS EAMCET 2019 For Medical and agriculture:
1. 75% of weight to the marks secured in EAMCET 2019 and 25% weight to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects (Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counselling.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved.
TS EAMCET Admit Cards:
They will release the TS EAMCET admit card/hall ticket 2019 online on its official website. Candidates, who registered successfully, can download their Telangana Eamcet Hall tickets 2019 from TS EAMCET Official website. They need to provide the registration number or Date of Birth in order to download their TS EAMCET admit card. Applicants should bring the hall ticket while coming to the examination centre.
- 1 TS EAMCET 2019 – Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Fee
- 2 TS EAMCET 2019 Important Date