Check Here: Tndte exam fee last date Notification, Tamil Nadu Polytechnic exam fees April 2018, TN Diploma exam fees Payment. The following schedule in connection with Diploma Examinations to be held in April 2020. The Government of Tamil Nadu vide its G.O. (D) No: 153/Higher Education (B1) Department dated 12.06.2019 announced two grace chances (October 2019 and April 2020) to the OR, NR, RR, RS, C, D, G, J, and K scheme students who have already exhausted their legitimate chances (including additional chances), with an enhanced fee of Rs. 750 per subject.
TNDTE NR Notification For Exam Fee dates April 2020
Last Date for Remittance of Fees for all Candidates (including Grace Chance Candidates)
|Last Date for Collection of
|Last Date for Remittance of Online Payment of Examination Fees|
|Without Fine||12-02-2020 (Wednesday)||13-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|With fine of Rs. 150||19-02-2020 (Wednesday)||20-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|TATKAL – With fine of Rs. 750||09-03-2020 (Monday)||10-03-2020 (Tuesday)|
Details of Eligible Candidates (Fee/Subject: Rs. 65)
|1||1300||0001 to 1399||9999||L||Part-time (Additional Chance: 1/2)|
|2||1400||0001 to 1499||9999||L||Part-time|
|3||1400||0001 to 1499||9999||L||Full Time & Sandwich (Additional Chance: 1/2)|
|4||1500||0001 to 2099||9999||L & M||Full-time, Part-time & Sandwich|
# & Sandwich Candidates in this series are not eligible to appear in Apr 2020 Board Exam.
Details of Eligible Candidates – Grace Chance ee/Sub ect: Rs. 750
|1||Five/Six/Seven Digit Register Numbers and
2700 0001 to 2899 9999
2900 0001 to 2999 9999
|OR, NR, RR,
D, G, J & K
|Full Time, Sandwich and Part-time|
|2||1000 0001 to 1199 9999||K||Full-time, Part-time & Sandwich|
Only candidates of OR, NR, RR, RS, NS/C, D, G, J and K schemes are eligible.
Diploma Examination Fee Structure
|Fee per subject||Rs. 65||Provisional certificate fee per candidate–||Rs. 110|
|Fee per subject for Grace Chance Candidates||Rs. 750|
|Marksheet fee per candidate||Rs. 40||Diploma certificate fee per candidate*||Rs. 225|
|Registration fee per candidate||Rs. 30||Consolidated mark sheet fee per candidates||Rs. 60|
*Applicable only to VI Semester (Full Time) & VIII Semester (Part Time) candidates.
- Principal(s) are requested to collect examination fees from ALL CANDIDATES (including candidates not appeared in October 2019) based on the consolidated results of previous examinations (i.e. without waiting for draft nominal roll), strictly adhering the due dates.
- Institutions should remit the Examination Fees as a single remittance on each due date (i.e. on 13.02.2020 – without fine, on 20.02.2020 – with fine and on 10.03.2020 – with tatkal fine).
- For candidates not appeared in October 2019 Board Examination, please collect xerox copy of latest combined mark sheet(s).
- For grace chance candidates, please collect Xerox Copy of all pass mark sheets and duly filled Grace Chance application form.
- Draft Nominal Roll incorporating the elective subjects for VI Semester (Regular/Sandwich) & VIII Semester (Part-time) fresh candidates, institution transfer, readmission, continuation of studies, revaluation results and malpractice punishments will be made available in the FTP portal at later stage.
- Examination fee should not be collected from candidates who are debarred for the April 2020 Board Examination.
- Further instructions, regarding NR scrutiny will be issued in due course.
- For all regular & supplementary candidates (except Grace Chance), please collect duly filled-in registration forms and keep the same at the Institution itself.
- For all Grace Chance candidates please collect duly filled-in grace chance application forms with all relevant documents and send it to DOTE on or before 10.3.2020
Download DOTE NR Detailed Notification: Click Here