Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation Examination – April 2021 Notification and Instructions – Reg: Directorate of Technical Education is conducting Government Technical Examination in Computer on Office Automation. Applications are invited for the Certificate Course in “Computer on Office Automation Examination, APRIL 2021”. Institute candidates/ Private candidates have to fill the relevant data in the application form through on-line from 12.04.2021 to 26.04.2021 in the website www.tndtegteonline.in . Application and Examination fees Rs.530/- should be paid by On-line only. Detailed instructions are given in www.tndte.gov.in website.
Also, Check Here: TNDTE Result 2021
DOTE CERTIFICATE COURSE IN COMPUTER ON OFFICE AUTOMATION APRIL 2021
Applications are invited for the ” Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation Examination, APRIL 2021 ”. Institute candidates/ private candidates willing to apply, have to fill the relevant data in the application form through on-line from 12.04.2021 to 26.04.2021 and the same application form must be downloaded and taken a print out. This printed application duly signed and with the copies of necessary certificates duly attested must reach DOTE on or before 05.05.2021. Applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- A pass in SSLC of Tamil Nadu State or Equivalent Examination thereof. and A pass in Junior Grade Typewriting Examination in English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or the Equivalent Examination there of. (or)
- A pass in Higher Grade Typewriting English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or equivalent Examination on thereof
- Candidate should have undergone a minimum of 120 hours of training in a recognized Typewriting Institute or Government / Government Aided / Selffinancing Polytechnic Colleges.
- Private candidates who have qualified and undergone a minimum of 120 hours of training in a private institute may also appear for the Examination as Private candidate.
- All the candidates including Private Candidates should maintain a record note- book for the Practical Classes attended by them as per the syllabus and submit the same at the time of their Practical Examination.
CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION:
Examination will be conducted only at the selected Government / Government Aided / Self- financing Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The Examination will consist of Two papers, Theory and Practical. The date of Examination will be intimated later.
APPLICATION FORMS AND EXAMINATION FEES
- Cost of On-line Application Rs.30/- (To be uploaded in website)
- Date for applying through online 12.04.2021 to 26.04.2021 in the website. (www.tndtegteonline.in)
Examination Fee Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment Totally for Rs.530/- [(Rupees Five Hundred and Thirty only) (Application and Examination fees)] should be paid by On-line only.
Examination fees once paid cannot be refunded or adjusted for future examination under any circumstances
(Read the following instructions carefully before applying through online)
1. The candidate should possess the following qualification on the date of this Notification.
- A Pass in SSLC of Tamil Nadu State or Equivalent Examination thereof. and A Pass in Junior Grade Typewriting Examination in English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or the Equivalent Examination thereof. (or)
- A Pass in Higher Grade Typewriting English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or equivalent Examination on thereof.
- The candidate should have undergone a minimum of 120 hours of training at the recognized Institute / Government / Government Aided / Self financing Polytechnics / Privately.
- The candidate sponsored by recognized Institutes’ Principal / Proprietor has to fill up the details and to sign the certificate in the application.
- The Private candidates need not fill up the certificate intended for Institute candidates.
- The Theory Examination and Practical Examination will be conducted only in the selected Polytechnics. The allotted centre will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
- The Candidates need not bring Computer for Practical Examination and the arrangement are made by the Department.
- Examination Fee and Application Fee of Rs.530/- should be paid by On-line only.
- Payment made through Online (link available during submission of Online application)
- The relevant data in the Application form must be uploaded through on-line
- On-line application must be uploaded on or before 26.04.2021.
- The following certificates should accompany the completed application : Xerox Copy of S.S.L.C., or +2 Certificate as a proof of date of Birth, and Junior Grade or Higher Grade Typewriting Examination in English / Tamil Certificate this should be duly attested by A or B Grade Officer of the State or Central Government.
NOTE: Photos taken wearing Cap or Cooling Glass should not be uploaded.
- Hard copy of the Application along with photocopies of Certificates should reach DOTE on or before 05.05.2021. Application which do not fulfill the conditions will be summarily rejected without giving any notice.
- The Examinations Time-Table will be displayed in website.
- The decision of the Chairman, Board of Examinations, Chennai – 25 shall be final in respect of admission of candidates to the Examination
To Download Detailed COA Notification: Click Here