SBTET AP CCIC,LSUR & SHORT TERM Course Examinations Of Feb-2018 Notification: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who studied the following Certificate courses in the institutions which are affiliated with the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh,Vijayawada. The List of institutions with approved strength affiliated with the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is appended in Annexure A. Examinations (Regular/supplementary) will be conducted during February/March, 2019.
|Sl.||COURSES OFFERED AND CODE||DURATION||REGULAR||SUPPLEMENTARY|
|FASHION DESIGNING COURSES|
|01||Fashion Designing and Garment Making(FG)||1 Year||–||2017-18|
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|02||Food Production (FP)||1 ½ year||2017-18||2016-17|
|03||Front Office Operation (FO)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|04||Food Beverage Service (FB)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|05||Accommodation Operation (AO)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|06||Interior Design(ID)||1 Year||–||2017-18|
|07||Industrial Safety (IS)||1 Year`||–||2017-18|
|08||Fire Safety & Construction Safety (FS)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|09||Construction Safety (CS)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|Land Surveying Course|
|10||Land Surveying (LSUR)||4 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
|11||Yoga (Y)||3 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||–|
|12||Advance Yoga (AY)||6 Months||2018-19(Batch-I)||2017-18 (Batch-II)|
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN COMPUTER EXAMINATION (CCIC)
|13||COURSES OFFERED AND CODE||Admitted in 2018-2019 (Batch-I) 3 Months Duration|
|1||Office Automation (01)||-do-|
|2||Auto cad (03)||-do-|
|3||P.C.Maintenance& Trouble Shooting (09)||-do-|
|4||Multi Media & Basic Animation (02)||-do-|
|5||Web Designing (13)||-do-|
1. Applicants of CCIC Courses admitted in 2018-19 Academic Years are only eligible to appear for the above examinations and have to appear for only one course for one time as there is no Supplementary examination for the above course.
2. Examinations for PAPER-I & II (Theory) will be conducted at notified Government Polytechnics in Districts in which the Computer Courses are offered.
Details of submission of online application along with dates and instructions for filing of online application and mode of payment of CCIC and Short term course examinations to be held during February/March, 2019 will be placed in the SBTET website i.e. http://sbtetap.gov.in.
EXAMINATION FEE DETAILS:
|A||For the first appearance including Board Examinations and issue of Original Certificates for the courses mentioned in the Sl. No. 1 to 9||Rs.600/- (Sl.No.1 to 9)|
|B||For the Part Exam. i.e.,(Backlog subjects)|
For courses mentioned in (Sl. No. 1 to 9 )
|C||For CCIC, Land Surveying, Yoga and Advance Yoga for each course (whole/Part subject)||Rs.500/-|
|D||Condonation Fee (up to 10%) for all the courses||Rs.500/-|
Instructions for filing of online application and mode of payment of fee for short term and ccic course examinations to be held during February/March, 2019 will be placed in the SBTET website i.e. http://sbtetap.gov.in and the tentative dates for payment of fee and conduct of examination are as follows:
|Commencement of uploading of online application.|
|Last date for payment of fee without late fee.||10-12-2018|
|Last date for payment of fee with penalty Rs.250/-||13-12-2018|
|Last date for payment of fee under TatkalRs.1800/-||15-12-2018|
|Last date for submission of down loaded application|
|Conduct of Theory Examinations||04-02-2019|
- The candidates belongs to Andhra Pradesh have to file the application with URL https://apsbtet.net/ccicportalwithout spelling mistakes.
- The Head of Institutions shall verify all the entries filled by the candidates particularly in the application form i.e., Name, Father’s name and Date of Birth of the candidate should be carefully entered as per SSC/Equivalent Certificate and Course Code, Institute Code, Month-Year and Serial Number of the candidate.
- Color Photos are only accepted. Black & white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glass will not be accepted, since the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
- The Principals of Land Surveying, Computer Certificate Courses and Short Term Courses should send the list of the Nominal Rolls of the candidates of the respective institutions along with the filled in application forms duly attested xerox copies of requisite qualifications and affiliation order of the Institute in the named cover to Sri V.S.Dutt, Secretary (FAC),, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Opp:Maruthi Nagar Arch, Beside:WaterTanki, Chowdarypet, Gujjanagundla, Guntur-522006 before the last date of submission of application as per schedule.
- Applications without requisite copies of the certificates or without attestation of the Principal concerned will be rejected without any notice.
- Necessary Xerox copies of educational qualifications of the candidate duly attested by the Principal concerned should be enclosed with the downloaded online application and shall be submitted directly to the State Board of Technical Education and Training,Andhra Pradesh, Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Opp. Maruthi Nagar Arch, Beside Water Tank, Chowdarypet, Gujjanagundla, Guntur-522006 within the stipulated time.
- Practical Examinations of the respective courses shall be conducted as soon as completion of Theory Examinations and the name and designation of the Examiner drafted from the Government Polytechnic for the said courses, shall be intimated to this office well in advance.
- Sessional / Practical marks of the candidates of the respective institutions shall be uploaded in the prescribed proforma placed in the SBTET website within a week after completion of the theory examinations and downloaded copies of the same duly attested by the Principal concerned with institute seal, shall be reached to the Board within the stipulated period as mentioned in the notification.
- The CCIC Institutions should bear the expenditure towards practical examinations and remuneration to the Observers and External Examiners as per norms only.
- The SBTET will not bear any expenditure in connection with practical examinations. No Expenditure towards practical examinations is allowed in D.C.Bills as the courses are being run by the self-financing.
- Once amount is deducted, after submitting the application, no amount will be refunded.
- After submitting the online application, for correction of spelling mistakes in the name father’s name and Date of Birth and change of photograph, the candidate/principal may send email with details to the Sbtet website email@example.com last date of submission of online application.
- Theory Examinations will be conducted during the period February/March, 2019 and the Examination Time Table will beplaced in the sbtetwebsite https://sbtetap.gov.in&http://apsbtet.net/ccicportal. Further, it is informed to keep on watch the same websites for in case of any changes in the Examination Schedule.
- Hall Tickets will be downloaded from the above portal in which the candidates filed their application online before one week of the commencement of theory examinations. Once Hall Ticket is generated, no correction will be made.