SBTE Kerala Diploma Exam Fee Notification November 2021: Notification is hereby issued for the Diploma Examination in Engineering / Technology / Management / Commercial Practice (2015 Scheme) – November 2020 for Semesters 5 [Regular(FT) / Supplementary (FT and PT)] and Semester 6[Supplementary (FT&PT) and Regular (PT)]. All Polytechnic Colleges in the state of Kerala (Government / Aided / Self Financing) where final year of Diploma programme(FT/PT) are conducted shall normally be the centres of examination. The Controller of Technical Examination is empowered to make necessary changes in the selection of centres for the examination
SBTE Kerala Exam Fee Last Date 2021
SBTE Kerala Fee to be remitted
|(i)||Regular Appearance||Rs. 315/- per Semester|
|(ii)||Supplementary courses (Paper)||Rs. 105 per paper|
|(iii)||Fine||Rs. 25/- per day per Semester|
|(iv)||Superfine||Rs. 790/- per Semester|
|Students who enjoy fee concession should also remit the Fine / Superfine for delayed registration.|
Dates for Online Registration — Remittance of Fee.
The online registration for examination and remittance of fee starts on 9th March 2021. The last date for the online registration shall be as
|(i)||Online registration starts||9th March 2021|
|(ii)||Last date for online registration without fine||15th March 2021|
|(iii)||Last date for the registration with fine of Rs. 25 per day||18th March 2021|
|(iv)||Last date for the registration with superfine of Rs. 790.||20th March 2021|
SBTE Kerala Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates who have undergone the prescribed course of study satisfactorily in the respective semesters (S5 / S6) in any one of the recognised Polytechnic Colleges in the state are eligible to register for the examinations.
- The requirement of minimum attendance will not be insisted to the regular candidates due to Covid 19 constraints.
- Application for registration need be made online in the portal www.sbte.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can register for the examination through their login.
- The regular candidates who have updated their profile in the portal can make the examination registration through their login.
- Supplementary candidates need to update their profile and then do the examination registration.
- All entries in the Registration window need be carefully filled in and the registration process completed with the online submission of the form and the payment of fee required (if any).
- Candidates are required to keep the Reference Id of the registration. There is no need to submit the print out to the institution.
- Students eligible for Fee concessions shall also complete the registrations with in the dates prescribed, failing which they have to remit the fine applicable as per Clause 5.
- The Fee for the examination shall be remitted through online mode along with the registration. Payment through other modes will not be accepted.
- Remittance of fee will not be a claim for writing the examination. Regular candidates are eligible to write the examination only after fulfilling the conditions laid down in para 2.9(ii) a and b in the GO(MS) No. 212/2015/HEdn dated 27.05.2015.
To Download SBTE Kerala Diploma Exam Fee Notification November 2021: Click Here
Also Download TE Kerala Time Table 2021