RRB ALP Admit card 2018, Railways ALP Hall ticket 2018, RRB Asst.Loco Pilot Admit Card 2018: Are you searching for the site to download the RRB ALP 2018 Admit card then this page is meant for you people.Finally, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon release the Hall tickets to appear for the upcoming Non-technical exam this year. Railway Recruitment Control Board released a notification to recruit the candidates for ALP & Technician Posts.
A huge number of candidates Who are seeking job in the Railway Board applied for the ALP 26052 posts. After completion of the Application Submission procedure, the RRB Board will activate the Download link of RRB ALP 2018 Hall Ticket.Applicants are suggested to refer the Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in to get complete information about RRB Admit Card for ALP Exam 2018. As the RRC this year released a notification to fill a massive number of vacancies a large number of candidates filled the application form and they are waiting to download their Hall tickets.
RRB ALP 2018 Hall ticket Download: The Official date of the exam is not Confirmed yet it is expected that the RRB ALP exam will be conducted in the April or May months.Since the last date of Online Application submission is ended the hall tickets may be released within a short span of time by the Official Board.The last date of Online Application submission is ended in the month march of the current year, the Admit cards will be available soon for download.The RRB board will send you the notification to download the ALP Admit card 2018 through an email when it is released.So, the candidates are advised to check the email regularly which you have mentioned on the application form.The RRB ALP Admit card 2018 will be released 10 or 15 days prior to the examination.
RRB ALP Admit card Download – Railway ALP Hall ticket 2018 @ rrb.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Railway recruitment cell(RRC)|
|Category of recruitment||Asst.Loco Pilot Posts.|
|Number of Vacancies available||26502|
|Mode of Applying||Online mode|
|Date of examination||Available soon|
|Category of Railway Jobs||Central Government Jobs.|
|Location of the Job||India|
|Status of Admit card||will be available soon|
A request to all the candidates to have a glance at the above table.It will make aware of the complete details of the exam including the number of vacancies, the name of the organization, exam date and the Job Location.The exam date is not released yet but soon will be declared by the board.The hall tickets will be available soon for download.we will provide the link in this page to download the RRB 2018 Admit card.
Details included in the RRB ALP Admit card 2018:
The Hall ticket will contain candidate’s information given below as follows
1.The Admit card contains the Name of the Examination Conducting Board and Name of the exam.
2.It also contains candidate Registration and Hall ticket number and Date of birth.
3.And some particulars of the candidate like his/her full name and the father name of the candidate and the post for which he/she is applying.
4.The photograph of the candidate along with his /her signature is included.
5.The details of the Venue of the examination center like it’s location and the code of the examination center.
6.The date & time of the exam and duration of the exam.
7.The time at which the candidate have to report at the test centre.
8.Instructions to be followed by the candidate during the exam.
How the RRC 2018 Hall Tickets are issued by the Board:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the official website given above with the help of registration number assigned to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the online only.
- No printed hall ticket shall be issued or posted to the student.
- The Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained at any cost.
- Without bringing the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the Official websites www.rrb.gov.in or www.Indianrailways.gov.in with the help of registration number allocated to them.In case if the candidates failed to produce the hall ticket at the examination centre then the candidate is not allowed to write the exam under any circumstances.The candidates are advised to download their Hall tickets soon after the release because for having sufficient time to inform the authority if any details of your’s is wrongly spelt and to get Revised Hall ticket.
Which documents are to be carried to the examination center along with RRB ALP 2018 Admit card?
It is essential for the candidates to carry the Admit card to the test center.Along with the Admit card the candidates should carry a Valid identity proof such as AAdhar card/Driving licence/Voter Id Proof/Passport/printout of e-aadhaar/A recognised Identity card issued by a school or college/Pan card/Identity card issued by a employer if the candidate is an employee in any government organization.The passport-sized photograph of the candidate should be carried.The photograph should match with the one uploaded in the Application form.If the candidate miss any one of the above-mentioned documents then he/she is not allowed to take the exam.
RRB ALP 2018 Exam pattern-Information
The written Examination will be conducted in objective type.For each question multiple choices ( 4 options) will be given.The candidates should frame their study plan after assessing the RRC ALP exam pattern.The question paper comprises of questions from four subjects.They are general knowledge awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic ability(mathematics ) and reasoning etc. There will be 75 Questions and the duration of Written Examination will be 60 minutes.There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1/3of the mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.The cutoff mark of the exam is based on the number of candidates appeared for the exam and done well, the difficulty level of the exam and on the number of vacancies available.
Selection procedure of Railway Recruitment cell for ALP exam:
Railway Recruitment Board selects the candidates from all over the nation. RRB is the national level recruitment board, It has nearly 21 boards which work with it for selection of eligible candidates into various RRB departments for various Vacancies all over India.The RRB board is going to recruit dynamic, skilled persons for Various posts of Asst.Loco Pilot. For hiring the candidates the Indian Railway will follow a selection procedure.To be selected for the post it is necessary for the candidate to clear all the rounds in the recruitment process.The selection procedure is given below.First of all the candidate clear the written test to be allowed to further rounds.Then the document verification will be carried out.Finally, the medical examination of the candidate will be conducted.The candidature can be rejected at any phase of the selection process by the board even if the candidate clears all the tests.
How to Download the Railway Recruitment Board ALP Admit card 2018
- First, visit the Official website of the Board.
- Then the homepage of the Official site is displayed on the screen.
- Search for the Admit card tab of RRB ALP Exam on the homepage.
- Then hit on the link and enter the details of the candidate’s registration number, password, and other required details.
- After completion of entering the details then click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Then RRB ALP Admit card 2018 is displayed on the desktop.
- Once go through the complete details like date of exam and Timings etc.
- After checking click on the download link.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket and carefully preserve until the final result is unveiled.
Instructions to the candidates should be followed for RRB Non-technical exam:
- To appear for taking the test the hall ticket is a mandatory document so students should carefully preserve it.
- Once go through all the instructions mentioned in the hall ticket before going to the exam centre.
- Any kind of hall ticket tampering will not be entertained and this will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The hall ticket should be produced by the candidate at any time on demand during the examination.
- The candidates are suggested to arrive at the exam hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- An important advice to the candidate is to visit the venue of examination in advance to know the exact location.
- The pre-visiting of the test centre will help the candidate in reaching the exact location of the centre without delay.
- This will help the candidate to be aware of the beginning procedure of exam.
- The hall ticket should be retained carefully until the completion the Whole admission process.
The candidates can download the hall tickets/call letters/Admit cards, results, scorecards, Syllabus, Previous year question papers from our website www.sbtetworld.in. or by the official portal link provided on this page.If the candidates have any other queries then bring it to our notice by commenting your questions below. we will help you to clarify your queries.We hope that the information provided in this page was helped you to retrieve the necessary useful information.Dear contenders, If you like this page then bookmark it and refer our website regularly for getting latest information regarding the announcement of results, notifications of the various cadre of jobs and their relevant information. So, Good wishes to all the candidates who are appearing for the current year exams and for your bright future.Thanks for visiting this site.