Name of Activity
Proposed Dates and Months
|Duration of Semester inclusive of Examination||Jan to June 2019|
|Commencement of the semester||28thJan 2019|
|Last Date of Teaching||14th May 2019|
College authorities are strictly advised to maintain academic session of 90 days by engaging extra classes if required.
|Last Date of registration (provisional) of courses in Institution, for all semesters||25th Feb 2019|
|Online registration of faculty/Up gradation (in case of any changes)||4th week of Feb 2019|
|Requirement of Question Papers to RGPV, Goutam Nagar Office||By the Third week of March 2019|
|Conduction of 1st Progressive Test||11th to 151h March 2019|
|Conduction of 2nd Progressive Test||15th to 20th ApriI 2019|
|Online forwarding of Registration cum Examination form by the College||5th April 2019|
|Online Submission of Registration cum Examination form|
|To Start from||6th April 2019|
|Last date without late fee||22nd April 2019|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.100/||30th April 2019|
|Additional Examination late fees|
last date of submission of form with late fee Rs.100/ (as per 9C)+100/ per day.
|Date will be declared later|
|On line submission of Sessional, Progressive Test sand Practical Marks||By 25th june 2019|
|On line submission of the list of External and Internal Examiners for approval to RGPV Goutam Nagar||7th to 25th April 2019|
|Conduction of Practical Examination||after theory examinations|
|Distribution of Exam Material||First week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Theory Exam||15th May 2019|
|Summer Vacation||1st June to 15th July 2019|
Declaration or marks (for all students), and issue other provisional statements of marks by the institute to the students (On request, only to those students who are completing their diploma)
After result declaration, provisional statement of marks may be prepared based on the basis of marks on the Internet and by verifying the previous records available in
|Declaration of Result by the Office of RGPV Goutam Nagar and issue of mark sheets.||Second week of August 2019|
|Commencement of Next Semester||16th July 2019|
|Tentative date of Theory Examination of next Semester||First week of Dec 2019|
- Detailed Time Table should be displayed on notice board at least 7days in advance by HOD/Principal.
- Marks obtained by students shall be entered on the portal immediately after the announcements of respective progressive test’s result & may be verified by RGPV during the academic inspection.
- Answer copies of the progressive tests are to be preserved in the institution for a period of three months from the declaration of result.
- A print out of Marks duly signed by the Principal shall be displayed on the notice board after each progressive test within 7days.
- The above points should be displayed on the notice board without fail.
- Registration cum Examination forms should be filled by the eligible candidates as per instructions issued by this office from time to time. Head of institutions is responsible for establishing the correct eligibility before forwarding the examination form online to the university, using the digital key provided to them.
- Institutions are strictly advised not to send, any examination form through students or their guardian or by post or by staff in physical form, any of these forms can not be accepted by RGPV.
- Admission cards and verification forms should be downloaded and printed from the portal and must be distributed to the students, before the commencement of practical examinations.
- Change of Examination center will not be done. External examiners shall normally be, from adjoining Polytechnics or from a distance within 200 km. range.
student related activities Note:
If any date, mentioned in the calendar, falls on any holiday or is declared as holiday, the next working day should be taken into consideration for the related activity.