PM SCHOLARSHIP 2019-20 Check Eligibility Application Process, Required Document Pm Scholarship scheme is one of the schemes which is announced by the Prime Minister which is promoted by the higher professional and technical studies for the dependent of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles and State Police Personnel. It has been initiated in the years 2006-07, this scheme is organized by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. This scheme is more helpful to all the students and it will help the students who can pursue their dream careers.
PM SCHOLARSHIP 2019-20 Check Eligibility Application Process, Required Documents
The candidates who are planning to apply for the PM Scholarship, now the candidates need to check the important dates that have announced by the officials. In the below table we have provided the date of filing the application dates along with that we have also provided the application last date, verification of document dates and also dates of releasing dates of the amount awarded to the students on their bank accounts. We have provided a detailed list of the schedule related to the prime minister scholarship scheme which we have mentioned in the below table.
Documents required For Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents/guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank
Note: For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum of two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from the domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020:Click Here
Steps for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 Procedure of Application Form
- Visit the official Website @ scholarships.gov.in
- Then now click on the New Registration Link.
- Read the guidelines mentioned in the Application Form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Fill the application form with the required details and then click on “Register”.
- After the completion of registration enter the user id and password which will be generated by your mobile number.
- Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on the Save button.
- After saving, the student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of the application
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered the previous year. Students can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to Renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Students who comply with the Plan guidelines from various departments are eligible for these scholarships. These are available on the portal’s home page.
What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Closing dates for the acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in the National Scholarship Portal.
What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the next level?
You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Institute/District/Region/State. The software provides facility at the level of the Institute & State to edit & correct limited information.
How to check the status of my application?
Students can check the status of the application online by submitting their permanent iD and date of birth and open the “Check Your Status” link.
How to track the status of my application?
An option “Check Your Status” is available once you log in with Application Id and DOB.
Telephone helpline Number 0120-6619540 given on the NSP2.0 portal is not functioning properly and a lot of calls are being put on hold?
The Telephone Helpline is been strengthened. More nodes are been added and working hours are also being increased
Which fields Institute/State can edit?
The Fields which can be edited are: Gender, Religion, Category, Profession, Annual Income,Aadhar Number, Disability, Day Scholar/Hostler, Mode of Study, IFSC Code, Account No., Admission Fees, and Tuition Fees. However, corrections made by the Institute/State, if any, would be conveyed instantly to the student through SMS/email.
- 1 Documents required For Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020
- 2 Steps for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 Procedure of Application Form
- 2.1 Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
- 2.2 What is the last date for submitting applications online?
- 2.3 What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the next level?
- 2.4 How to check the status of my application?
- 2.5 How to track the status of my application?
- 2.6 Telephone helpline Number 0120-6619540 given on the NSP2.0 portal is not functioning properly and a lot of calls are being put on hold?
- 2.7 Which fields Institute/State can edit?