karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 726 Technical Assistant vacancies in March 2018. Candidates who are interested in this job can refer complete details and eligibility criteria given below. candidates who wish to apply for this job can apply through online.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – 726 Technical Assistant Vacancies
KSRTC Online application starts from 20th March 2018 and ends on 25th April 2018.
Name of the job: Technical assistant
Number of vacancies: 726
Name of the post: Technical Assistant
Apply mode: Online
Category of the job: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
KSRTC Exam Date: soon will be uploaded.
Required Educational Qualification:
Educational criteria for KSRTC Careers 2018 is as follows Applicant should be Passed ITC/ITI/NAC in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Applicant Should have Light Motor Vehicle Driving License before completing Probation Period.
Limitations of Age:
- Minimum age: 35 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
As per the norms, age relaxation of 3 to 5 years is applicable to all reserved category candidates.
KSRTC Online Application Fee Details:
- For General/OBC candidates-Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST candidates-Rs.500/_
Salary of KSRTC Jobs -Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/-
How to apply for KSTRC Technical Assistant Vacancies
- Visit the Official Website www.Ksrtc.in.
- Click on the link of Application of KSRTC Assistant Vacancies.
- Fill the Required Details in the Specific fields.
- Then Your Photograph and Signature should be uploaded.
- Then enter your Details about Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- After that Application Fee should be Paid through Online mode.
- Soon after completion of the payment, click the submit button
- Take a printout of application form for future Reference.