Contenders who are eagerly searching for the KSRTC Admit card 2018 for Technical Assistant Hall ticket 2018 here we will provide the below to download the admit card. Applicants are Suggested to note that the admit cards will not be sent individually by post. Applicants Should download the admit cards from the official website and they will be made available two weeks before the commencement of the examination. Applicants Should remember that the entry will not be allowed without KSRTC Admit card 2018 or Hall ticket. Hence Carrying Admit card to the Examination center is mandatory.Candidates can download the KSRTC Admit Card 2018 from the Official Website mentioned below.
KSRTC Admit card 2018 – Download KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall ticket 2018
Candidates should note that the selection process will be carried out on the basis of the written examination and the personal interview conducted post written exam. The appointment for Karnataka State Board Corporation shall be given only to the candidates who are qualified in the Written exam. No candidate will be allowed to attend the interview without Qualifying the Written exam.A list of merit candidates will be released by Comparing and evaluating the candidate performance before the appointment.If you are worried about how to Prepare for the KSRTC Technical Assistant exam download the complete syllabus regarding the exam and according to it Prepare a schedule for quick revision.
KSRTC Admit Card 2018 – Available Now
KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit card 2018
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is familiarly known as KSRTC.It is the state government-owned association.It works under the instructions given to them by the state government.This corporation is mainly concerned with the public transportation.It was started in the year 1961 and the headquarters of the corporation is located in the city of Bangalore, India. Across the states of Karnataka, the public transportation will be regulated by this state government owned authority. North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, and North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation and the Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation functions under this authority.In this Post, the candidates will get the complete and detailed information regarding the KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam 2018 Hall ticket.
In this page, we have provided the complete detailed information of KSRTC Technical assistant Admit card 2018. If you are searching for KSRTC Admit card 2018? then you have to go to this page. This will be more helpful for you. This is a good chance for those candidates who want to place in KSRTC Technical assistant job. To attend for the KSRTC Examination 2018 the Applicants must and should carry the hall ticket along with the identity proof of the candidate. To get the updates for the KSRTC Technical assistant Admit card 2018 Keep in touch with this page for latest alerts.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Available Vacancies||726 Posts|
|Name of the job||Technical Assistant (TA)|
|Type of the job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Process of selection||Through Written Test|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
How to Download KSRTC Admit Card 2018
- Click on the link to KSRTC Admit card 2018 @ http://www.ksrtcjobs.com
- The link will take you to the web page of KSRTC.
- Then enter the APPLICATION NUMBER in the specified field.
- Enter the DATE Of BIRTH (DD-MM-YY)
- Finally, the code in the displayed image should be entered.
- Click the Submit button after entering the details accurately.
- Then your admit card will be displayed and you can download it.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released notification for the recruitment of 726 Technical Assistant in multi Cadre Posts. The candidates for those who are waiting for Government jobs of Karnataka can apply through online mode of Official website @www.ksrtc.in. KPSC is all set to organize the Technical Assistant (TA) Exam in many centers all over the state of Karnataka. Soon the authority is going to release the KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018 at www.ksrtc.in in the coming days.The KSRTC Admit Card comprises of the following information.Exam Conducting Board.
- The information of Exam conducting Organisation
- First of all the Name of the Applicant will be there.
- The Roll Number or the Registration Number of the application will be given.
- The Name of the Examination for the Respective post will be displayed.
- Next, the information on the Exam Date and Timings of the commencement of theExam is provided.
- Following the exam date, the information of the Name of the Exam Center and it’s detailed Address will be provided.
- The Code of Examination venue will be mentioned.
- The Recent Photo of the Applicant uploaded in the application form will be available in the Hall ticket along with the signature of the candidate.
- The Gender of the candidate will be given.
- The information of the Date of Birth (DOB) of the candidate in which he/she was born.
- Either the Father /Mother name or the Guardian name will be included.
- The category of the applicant will be specified in the KSRTC Technical assistant Admit card.
- The candidates must and should be Reported at the examination center half an hour before the start of the exam,
- Follow the Rules and Regulations of the examination.
- The Identification Marks of the candidate will be given.
Online application dates for the KSRTC Technical assistant Exam 2018
- The Starting Date of online application Release – April 5th, 2018
- The Closing Date for Online application submission form-25th April 2018
- KSRTC Technical Assistant Written Exam Date – will be made available Soon.
- Karnataka RTC TA Hall Ticket Release Date – will be Released shortly.
What should be carried along with KSRTC TA Admit Card 2018?
Once when you have downloaded the KSRTC Admit card 2018 go through the list of Rules given to be followed by the candidate.Contenders are advised to carry the identity Proof of any one of the Original documents given below along with the photocopy of that identity proof you are carrying. If the candidate failed to produce the Identity proof along with the Karnataka RTC Admit card at the time of verification process he/she will not be allowed to write the examination.The identity proof must be signed by a Gazetted Officer.The College Id, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhar card, Voter’s Identity card.
So it is the correct time to start preparing for the exam.Candidates are suggested to focus on your exam.Frame a perfect timetable which will be helpful to crack the exam easily.Wishing all the candidates Best of luck.