JNTUK 1-1 Results 2020 B.Tech 1-1 (R19, R16, R13, R10) Supply Result May 2019: NTUK Kakinada has announced the JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Results 2020 for the candidates who had participated in the semester exams. These JNTUK 1st Year 1st Semester Results links are available here and those links are inserted here for your convenience. So if you are searching for the JNTU Kakinada 1-1 Regular/Supply Results then you can check the complete page to know more details. Moreover, the JNTU Kakinada 1-1 R19 Results checking procedure is also available to make the checking process simple.
JNTUK 1-1 Results 2020 (R19, R16, R13, R10) Regular/Supply Results Jan
JNTU Kakinada 1-1 Results 2020: The controller of examination is preparing results for JNTUK 1-1 Regular and Supply examination and Now the officials of the university will be going to declare the result on the official web portal. Students are ready and finger crossed to check your JNTUK 1-1 Regular Result 2020 by using roll number. Those students who are pursuing under the jntuk are suggested to keep visiting the official website regularly to get JNTUK Fast Updates.
JNTUK 1-1 R19 Result Jan 2020
|Name Of the university||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name Of The Exam||JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Regular/Supply Examination|
|Date Of the Examination||Jan 2020|
|Availability of Results||Released Soon|
|Official Website||www. jntukresults.edu.in|
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Regular/Supply Results 2020
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 (R19) Regular/Results 2020 – Available Soon
JNTU Kakinada B.Tech 1-1 (R16, R13, R10) Supply Results 2020 – Available Soon
How to Check JNTUK 1-1 Results
- Open the JNTU Kakinada Official Website that is www.jntukresults.edu.in or Above Link
- On the homepage search for the results tab and then select the appropriate link.
- Enter the Required credentials of the candidate such as Roll number and Regulation etc.
- After completing the entry of details in the given specified fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then a window is displayed showing your JNTUK FAST UPDATE 1-1 Result 2020.
- preserve your Result ether in the form of softcopy or in the form of printout for future reference until the issue of marks memorandums.
Grades: O – Outstanding; S – Excellent; A – Very Good; B – Good; C – Fair; D – Satisfactory; F – Fail.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates students absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- For Apply Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation through Click Here
For More Details, Visit Our Pages: