Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada released the JNTUK 1-1 Exam Notification 2022 R20, R19, PCI, R16, R13, R10 B.Tech, B.Pharmacy on their official website www.jntuk.edu.in. The students who had completed their mid 2 examinations successfully and who are ready to write semester exams can pay the fee through the college after checking JNTUK 1-1 Exam Notification 2022. We provide the direct link on our website to pay the JNTUK 1-1 examination fee to the university. So, the students don’t have worry to check many websites to pay the fee. By checking the university website or by visiting www.sbtetworld.in you can pay your JNTUK 1-1 Examination fee through online mode.
JNTUK 1-1 Exam Notification 2022 Details
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name Of The Examination||JNTUK 1-1 (R20, R19, PCI, R16, R13, R10) Regular/ Supply Semester Exam Notification|
|Category||JNTUK Exam Notification|
|Supply Exam Notification||Released|
|Last Date To Pay Exam Fee||Visit the JNTU Kakinada 1-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022|
JNTU Kakinada B.Tech B.Pharmacy 1-1 Exam Notification 2022
The candidates who are pursuing the B.Tech, B.Pharmacy under the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada have to attend sem-1 examinations initially. So, the students must pay the Examination Fee to attend the JNTUK B.Tech, B.Pharmacy Examinations. Therefore, to know the regular updates about JNTUK 1-1 Exam Notification 2022 students have to check this page. For more details about JNTU Kakinada 1-1 Exam Fee Notification, the students can also check the official site www.jntuk.edu.in. The students have to pay the examination fee as per the JNTUK 1-1 Examination Fee Notification 2022. The students who want to apply for the supplementary examination by failing or being absent in the regular exams can get detailed information by checking our article thoroughly where you get the info as per the JNTUK 1-1 Supply Exam Notification 2022.
The candidates who will appear in the examination hall have to pay the examination fee by using the university website www.jntuk.edu.in So, the students must pay the semester exam fee without fail to attend the JNTUK B.Tech, B.Pharmacy examination. If you are trying to pay your JNTUK Examination Fee without having any penalties then check all the information carefully. Before paying any examination fee it is very important to check all the examination fee dates which were presented by the universities.
Examination Fee Details
JNTUK 1-1 Sem (R20, R19, PCI, R16, R13, R10) Regular/ Supply B.Tech, B.Pharmacy Exam Fee Details are given below.
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects): Rs.770/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical): Rs.265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical): Rs.390/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical): Rs.515/-
- For Four And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical): Rs.770/-
The Examination will be held based on the following Regulations.
- R20 REGULATION: For 2020 Admitted Batches Onwards
- R19 REGULATION: For 2019 Admitted Batches Onwards
- R16 REGULATION: For 2016 Admitted Batches Onwards
- R13 REGULATION: For 2013 Admitted Batches Onwards
- R10 REGULATION: For 2010 Admitted Batches Onwards
Steps to download the JNTUK 1-1 Exam Notification 2022
- Visit the official webpage of JNTUK i.e www.jntuk.edu.in
- Then you can see the homepage on the screen.
- Now go to the examination section on the home page.
- Click on it.
- Now tap the University Exam Fee Structure.
- Then choose the JNTUK Exam Fee Notification link.
- open it and fill in the details if required.
- Then finally pay the JNTUK Examination Fee online and submit it.
|JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Reg/ Sup Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|
|JNTUK B.Pharmacy 1-1 Reg/ Sup Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|