JNTUH MBA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification Dec 2018, JNTUH MBA Exam Notification 2018, JNTU Hyderabad MBA Exam fee notification December 2018. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has released the MBA 1st, 3rd Sem Regular/Supply exam fee notification and MBA 2nd, 4th Sem Supplementary exam fee notification. We are requested to follow the below data regarding regular/Supply exam fee notification for the MBA Courses. These exams will be held on December-2018.
JNTUH MBA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Dec 2018
Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following MBA examinations:
- MBA – 1st Semester-(R17/R15/R13) Regular /Supplementary Exams–December-2018. (R17-2017, 2018 Admitted Batches, R15-2015, 2016 Admitted Batches, R13-2013, 2014 Admitted Batches)
- MBA – 2nd Semester – (R17/R15/R13) Supplementary Exams – December-2018. (R17-2017 Admitted Batch, R15-2015, 2016 Admitted Batches, R13-2013, 2014 Admitted Batches)
- MBA – 3rd Semester – (R17/R15/R13) Regular /Supplementary Exams- December-2018. (R17-2017 Admitted Batch, R15-2015, 2016 Admitted Batches, R13-2013, 2014 Admitted Batches)
- MBA – Iv Semester – (R15/13) Supplementary Exams – December – 2018. (R15-2015, 2016 Admitted Batches, R13-2013, 2014 Admitted Batches)
The Above examinations will be commenced from the 03-12-2018 across various examination centers.
JNTUH MBA Exam Fee Notification Last Date 2018
|Without Late Fee||24-09-2018 To 05-10-2018|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||06-10-2018 To 10-10-2018|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||11-10-2018 To 15-10-2018|
JNTUH MBA Exam Fee Details 2018
|For Whole Examination||Rs.955/-|
|For One Subject||Rs.365/-|
|For Two Subjects||Rs.615/-|
|For Three Subjects||Rs.840/-|
|For Four Subjects And Above||Rs.955/-|
Download Official JNTUH MBA Exam Notification Dec 2018 – Download Here
- In case any candidates don’t have a sufficient attendance they can pay the Condonation fee like Rs. 300/-
- In case of Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated.20-01-2018, the Principals are requested to allow for the exemption of the examination fee for such students The relevant documentary evidence and the list of those students is to be submitted at the counter in the Examination Branch on the day of stationary collection.
- If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to the Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise, such requests will not be entertained.