JNTU, Hyderabad released the JNTUH 2-2 Exam Notification 2022 to conduct the B.Tech, B.Pharmacy Regular/ Supply Semester Examination. R18 R17 R16 R15 R13 R09 Regulation Students who want to appear for the Reg/ Sup 2-2 Exams should register their names by paying the specified fee to the university by checking the JNTUH 2-2 Exam Notification 2022. For the student’s sake, www.sbtetworld.in has provided the Subject Wise Fee along with the Final Dates to pay the fee. So, all should check and get the maximum information and then finish the registration by downloading the Application from our portal or students can collect it from the college. And the students can also start their preparation because the Month & Year of the semester exam is also shared by the JNTUH in the Exam notification.
JNTUH 2-2 Exam Notification 2022
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Name Of The Examination||JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy 2-2 Regular/ Supply Exams|
|Regulations||R18 R17 R16 R15 R13 R09|
|Category||JNTUH Exam Fee Notification|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||Check JNTU Hyderabad 2-2 Exam Fee Notification|
|Official Site||jntuh.ac.in, exams.jntuh.ac.in|
JNTUH B.Tech, B.Pharmacy 2-2 Exam Notification 2022
According to the JNTUH B.Tech, B.Pharmacy 2-2 Exam Notification 2022, the students who have paid the Fee must attend the semester exams. There is no chance of Fee repayment. Every student who paid the fee must fast their preparation because there is only around a month after the registration for the semester exams. If the student fails in the coming semester exam, they have to register again by applying to Supply jntuh.ac.in 2-2 Exam Notification 2022. Just bookmark our portal for JNTU’s Latest Updates to know the JNTUH 2-2 Timetables, Academic Calendar, Results, etc. The students who have done the registration and did not attend the exams can not check the Results. If in case if any student fails or got absent in the coming sem exam, they have to again register for the 2-2 Semester exams after the release of JNTUH 2-2 Reg/ Sup Exam Notification 2022.
Subject Wise Fee to be paid by the Student:-
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs.760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL): Rs.360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs.460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs.560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.760/-
- FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY): Rs.405/-
What is the Process to Download JNTU Hyderabad 2-2 Exam Fee Notification 2022?
- All the students who are attending the JNTUH 2-2 Semester Exams must browse the JNTUH Exam Portal exams.jntuh.ac.in.
- Everyone must check the JNTU Hyderabad 2-2 Exam Fee Notification 2022 B.Tech, B.Pharmacy Reg/ Sup among the list.
- Download the JNTUH 2-2 Exam Fee Notification 2022 and read the whole information.
- Then note down the Semester Exam Fee/ individual subject Exam Fee and pay the Fee by filling out the Application to the college.
- After collecting the amount from the students, the colleges will pay the Total Fee to the JNTUH on or before the due date which is given.
|JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|
|JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-2 Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|