Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA) published the JNTUA 4-1 Exam Notification 2022. So, the students who are pursuing B.Tech, B.Pharmacy can pay the Regular/Supply examination fee by visiting the JNTUA 4-1 Exam Notification 2022. The officials of JNTUA mention all the information in it. So, the student can Download JNTU Anantapur 4-1 Exam Notification 2022 from the official website or www.sbtetworld.in. The student has to pay the examination fee to attend the B.Tech, B.Pharmacy Semester Examinations according to the schedule which is given.
Information about JNTUA 4-1 Exam Notification 2022
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA)|
|Name Of The Courses||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)|
|Name Of The Exams||JNTUA B.Tech, B.Pharmacy 4-1 (R20, R19, R15, R13) Regular/Supply Semester Exams|
|Category||JNTUA Exam Notification|
|Exam Fee Last Date||Check the JNTU Anantapur 4-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022|
JNTU Anantapur B.Tech, B.Pharmacy 4-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022
The student along with JNTU Anantapur B.Tech, B.Pharmacy 4-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022 Reg/ Sup along with JNTU Anantapur Fast Updates. So, the students just know all the information like examination fee, last date for paying exam fee, etc… to avoid the penalties. The candidate who is waiting to appear in the examination hall then has to pay the examination fee either they may be a Regular student or a Supply student. The officials of JNTUA declared all the details regarding the JNTUA 4-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022 on their official website. The candidates must pay the examination fee by checking the details thoroughly and try to pay the examination fee before the last date. Otherwise, the candidate has to pay the extra charges as a penalty.
|JNTUA 1-1 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 1-2 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 2-1 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 2-2 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 3-1 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 3-2 Exam Notification|
|JNTUA 4-2 Exam Notification|
Examination Fee Information
The following are the examination fee details which are given by the officials.
- For One Subject(Supplementary): Rs.300/-
- For Two Subjects(Supplementary): Rs.400/-
- For Three Subjects(Supplementary): Rs.500/-
- For One Subject(Supplementary): Rs600/-
- (For 1st Year Semester) For Four Subjects And Above (Supplementary): Rs.700/-
- (For 1st Year Semester) For Five Subjects And Above (Supplementary): Rs.950/-
- Cost of Application: Rs.5/-
How to download the JNTUA 4-1 Exam Fee Notification 2022
- The candidate has to login into the official website www.jntua.ac.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Then choose the University Examination option near the home page.
- Find the JNTUA 4-1 Exam Fee Notification link.
- Open the link and fill in the details if required.
- Finally, pay the JNTUA 4-1 Examination Fee and submit it.
|JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Reg/Sup Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|
|JNTUA B.Pharmacy 4-1 Reg/Sup Exam Fee Notification 2022||Download|