Special Examination for the students admitted upto 2015 batch having reappears in one / two subjects to clear the Diploma:
In the larger interest of students/ stakeholders, the Board is conducting a special examination to facilitate the students of batches upto 2015 batch having reappears in one / two subjects to clear the Diploma for gainful employment / higher education.
- The following ten subjects have been identified for the conduct of Special Exam as per the schedule is given below: –
|Date||Morning Shift Exam||Evening Shift Exam|
|21-07-2018||Applied Maths-I (170012/120012)|
|22-07-2018||Environmental Education (120151)|
|28-07-2018||App. Chem.-II (120024)|
|29-07-2018||Applied Maths-II (120022)|
- Students of all polytechnics admitted upto 2015 batch are eligible for this Special Examination to clear their Diploma. Students admitted in 2016 & 2017 batches are not eligible for this special examination.
- PCA/Exam forms by the students shall be submitted to their respective institutions from 17 July to 19 July 2018 and the institutions shall upload the PCA forms on HSBTE portal by 19 July 2018 upto 5.00PM.
- The Examination centres for special Examination will be established only in Govt./ Aided Polytechnics.
- There is no provision for rechecking/ reevaluation in this exam as this is a special exam.
All concerned students are requested to contact their respective institutes for the special exam and for the remedial classes in above said 10 subjects.