Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE), is regulating Polytechnic Education in the State. Next State Board Examination will commence w.e.f. 28.11.2018. Keeping in view, the larger interest of the students, Board has decided to give Mercy Chance in the forthcoming examination (Nov/Dec 2018) as a special dispensation to all the students in the examination who could not complete their diploma within the prescribed duration (i.e. within 6 years) subject to the following conditions:
1. The candidate can fill the Permission cum Admission Form (PCA) / Examination Form in their respective institute’s upto 22.11.2018.
2. The fee for Mercy Chance shall be as per prevalent rules of HSBTE i.e. Rs. 1000/- per paper which shall be deposited by the candidate in the concerned institute only to their respective Principals upto 22.11.2018.
3. Such candidates shall appear in the prevailing subject identities with current curriculum of the respective subjects.
4. Payment of Examination Fee must not be deposited through Challan as per the practice in the previous Examinations.
5. PCA fee by the institutes is to be deposited through Payment Gateway under the link “PCA / rechecking / Photocopy fee details & Make Payment’ at www.hsbte.com using Net-Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card.
6. All the Principal(s) are requested to upload the data regarding mercy chance students on the examination portal of HSBTE i.e. www.hsbte.com on daily basis and all the data along with mercy chance fee should be submitted online latest by 22.11.2018 by the institute.
You are requested to provide/ give wide publicity about this mercy chance through the local media/ newspapers/ college notice board etc. so that the concerned students are informed timely for availing mercy chance given by the Board.
For Detailed Notification Click here