HSBTE PCA Exam Schedule for December 2018: Haryana State Board diploma examination is scheduled is be held in December 2018 instructions for the state board exams scheduled. So Students Scroll down Check exam dates, fee details, admit cards etc.
Also Check Here HSBTE Date Sheet 2018
HSBTE PCA Exam Schedule for December 2018
State Board Diploma Examination are scheduled to be held in December 2018. Instructions for the State Board Exams scheduled to be held are as under:-
PCA Schedule for Students:
- Last date to submit PCA form by the student in their Institute without late fee (Rs. 250/- per student per semester)
- Last date to submit PCA form by the student In their institute with additional late fee of Rs. 50/- per student per form upto 19.11.2018
- Last date to submit PCA form by the student In their institute with additional late fee of Rs.1000/- per student per form 22.11.2018
- Note: Students shall deposit Examination Fee to their Institute as applicable
NOTE: The candidate will not be promoted to next semester if he / she fails to submit PCA / Examination Form for the respective semester exam as per instructions conveyed by the Board vide Memo No. 2552 /Exam/HSBTE dt. 21.03.2017 (also available on hsbte.org.in) and such students shall be considered as Dropped Students:
PCA Schedule for Institutes:
|Sr. No.||Uploading of PCA Form/Data for 1st to 6th semester||Dates|
|1.||Last date of uploading the PCA data by the institute without late fee||13.11.2018 upto 5.00 pm|
|2.||Last date of uploading the PCA data by the institute with late fee of Rs.50/-||20.11.2018 upto 5.00 pm|
|3′||Online Payment Dates of above Examination fee by the institute through Payment Gateway under the link “PCA/ Rechecking/Photocopy Fee Detail & Make Payment” at www.hsbte.com||w•e.f 14.11.2018|
|4.||Last date of uploading the PCA data by the institute and also for making Online Payment of late fee of Rs.1000/-||22.11.2018 upto 5.00 pm|
|5.||Activation of Admit Card Print Option (If full PCA fee is deposited)||w.e.f 22.11.2018|
|Note: Without the online deposition of the PCA fee, institute will not be able to download the PCA form / Admit Card of the students.|
- The PCA fees will be calculated by HSBTE strictly on the basis of the date on which PCA Form / Data is uploaded online by the institute.
- Payment of Examination Fee must not be deposited through Challan as per the practice in the previous To facilitate institutions in easy deposition of fees and to expedite the recondliation of fees, PCA fee will be deposited through Payment Gateway under the link “PCA / rechecking / Photocopy Fee Detail & Make payment “at www.hsbte.com using Net-Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card
- To avoid the last minute rush as well as imposition of late fee, the institutes are advised to upload the PCA data on daily basis at www.hsbte.com. The username and password for the site is already with the institutions.
PRINTING OPTION: The option for printing the PCA Forms will be activated/opened for the institutes w.e.f. 22.11.2018 only after receiving full amount of PCA fee and Late Fee from the institute through Online Payment Gateway.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING PCA
I. PCA of Optional Subjects: In case of Elective subjects the institutes will fill the optional subjects, if any, manually in PCA software.
II. Improvement: Only students of 13, 14 & 15 batch can apply for improvement in December 2018 exam as per the instructions conveyed vide memo no. 13508/HSBTE dated 17.10.2012 (copy attached).
III. PCA of following cases are not to be filled/uploaded under any circumstances:
i. Institutes must not upload PCA of students in that subject in which they have been declared pass with Grace Marks.
ii. Students who did not fill regular PCA for May 2018 Exam are not to be promoted to next semester and hence regular/reappear PCA for next semester is not to be applied for December 2018 Exam as per instruction conveyed vide memo no. 2552 /Exam/HSBTE dt. 21.03.2017. However, the candidate can fill the PCA for reappears of previous semesters only.
iii. PCA of the students whose readmission case after gap period of 1 year or more has not been approved by the Board, must not be applied / uploaded.
THE INSTITUTE SHALL BE LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR NON COMPLIANCE OF ANY OF
THE ABOVE SPECIAL CONDITIONS.
For More Detailed Notification Download Here