The annual pattern curriculum for 1 st year in all 33 diploma courses has been implemented w.e.f. academic session 2018-19.
HSBTE Diploma Examination of 1st year Annual Pattern @ hsbte.org.in
HSBTET Instructions Regarding Conduct of Exam of 1 st year Annual Pattern are as under:
1. The continuous evaluation system has been adopted for annual pattern curriculum for 1 st year in which the student shall be evaluated for 20% of the syllabus in the 1 st Assessment, for next 20% of the syllabus (as defined in curriculum) in the 2nd Assessment and for remaining 60% syllabus in the final exam.
2. The detailed evaluation scheme for the 1 st year (except Pharmacy) is as under:
3. Branch wise identities have been assigned to all the subjects of 33 Diploma Courses (Annexure I).
4. As per Academic Calender the exams of 1 st assessment will be conducted from 03.10.18 to 08.10.18 and that of 2nd assessment are scheduled from 19.12.18 to 24.12.18. Datesheet of the same is placed at Annexure II.
5. Question Paper pattern for 1 st & 2nd Assessment (already conveyed vide this office letter no. 808/Exam/HSBTE dated 7.09.18) is as below:
|No. of Questions in the question paper||No. of questions to be attempted by the student||Marks of each question||Total Marks|
6. Students have to appear in the 1 st & 2nd Assessment strictly as per schedule notified by the Board. Since 1 st & 2 nd assessment is also component of final exam, so in case if any student remains absent in any assessment exam, zero marks will be awarded to the student in that particular assessment. Further, it is clarified that to clear the exam, the student has to secure the passing marks in the rest of the components of the exam.
7. All the institutes must retain the answersheets of 1st & 2nd Assessment for a period of minimum 1 year after result declaration.
8. Rationalisation Committees/ any other committee constituted by HSBTE shall visit all the self financing institutes to ensure that the evaluation is done in fair and transparent manner as per the performance of the students in 1 st and 2nd assessment.
Also, Check Here
9. Question Paper pattern for Final Exam is as below:
For Detailed Information Download Notification Click Here