SBTET Diploma Online Fee Payment procedure For Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. AP/TS SBTET Diploma Online Fee Payment Procedure with Screenshots. All Those Belongs to Above states Diploma Students Follow The of Process How to Pay AP & TS SBTET Diploma Online Fee Payment procedure through Credit, Debit, Internet Banking.
SBTET Online Fee Payment Procedure through Credit, Debit, Internet Banking
Open the below-mentioned link
- Enter the url https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal For Andhra Pradesh Diploma Students
- Enter the url http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal For Telangana State Diploma Students.
Then click on “Application / Condonation fee / Certificate fee / Promotion fee” button as marked Below to move further.
Click On Application, Application will be opened. Please enter your Hall-Ticket number and click on GET DETAILS.
After click on the Get details button, the Candidate Information Will Be Display on the screen: Like
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Gender Branch
- List of your examinations with Year/semester, Scheme, Subject Code. And also with a columns
Select the proper determination according to your requirement and click on “Show Payment” button.
AP/TS SBTET Diploma Fee Details
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)3 yr
Diploma Regular/ CCC/ 2 yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600-|
- Click on Confirm payment button
After payment confirmation You will redirect to a payment gateway site, The amounts will be obtained as you have selected above
Click on Submit You will redirect to a billdesk payment process Shown as Below.
- Select the payment options Credit, Debit, Internet Banking
- Click Make Payment You will redirect to banker payment page.
- Confirm the payment. Once the payment is confirmed.
- A receipt will be generated to Preserve the receipt for further use.