Every Year the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has organized the GATE examination for all engineering students who want to study their post graduation. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a National level entrance examination which is the most popular test in India. The aspirants who want to get seats in the topmost universities they must qualify in this test. By this test, the students can get the admissions throughout India. GATE is an examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
GATE Registration Form 2019 – Check GATE Application Form Last Date 2019
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, has released the GATE notification 2019. The exam will be conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019. The GATE online application form will be active from September 1st, 2018 to September 21st without late fee. But in case any delay occurred in the application fillupment you can pay the examination fee by paying some extra amount till October 1st, 2018
GATE 2019 Important Dates
|GATE Online Application Form Opens||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (without late fee)||21st September 2018|
|Last date for Registration (with late fee)||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of November 2018|
|Mock Test Release||3rd week of November 2018|
|GATE Admit Card Downloading Starts||4th January 2019|
GATE Registration Process 2019
- In order to register for the GATE 2019 examination, the candidates need the (1) Valid e-mail address, (2) Mobile Number.
- You can also note that an email id should be used only once. Mail repetition will not be allowed.
- After successful registration, the candidate can get the GOAPS Enrolment ID.
Steps to Apply GATE 2019
- log in to the official website by using GOAPS enrolment id and password.
- Fill the application form with valid information in required fields.
- Choose paper which will be the candidate going to write.
- Upload the documents along with the signature, thumb, and photograph.
- Pay the required application fee by using Debit Card/Net Banking/e-challan.
GATE Application Fee 2019
|Category||Application Fee in Rs|
|All Other Candidates||1500/-|
|GATE International Candidates||US dollars 50|