DLW Recruitment 2018: Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi (DLW) was released a Notification to recruit 374 Apprentice posts. The DLW has published the notification to place the eligible candidates in the position of Apprentice. Those candidates who have the suitable educational qualification they can apply for this DLW Recruitment from 08-10-2018 to 09-11-2018 through Official website of DLW at dlwactapprentice.in. The aspirants who are interested in the Apprentice posts they can apply within the specified dates. The aspirants want to apply for the posts they can refer the official website for complete details. Below you can get the complete details regarding this recruitment like Eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, application process, and more details.
DLW Recruitment 2018 – 374 Apprentice Vacancies
· The Candidates who are going to participate in the Examination they must have the minimum educational qualification of 10+ 2 with ITI in above trade can apply for ITI post and only 10+2 passed candidates can apply for Non-ITI post.
· Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
· Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
Share With Friends
· Share With This At: Facebook
Download And Apply Online
· Official Notification: Click Here
· Apply Online: Click Here
· Official website: Click Here
How To Apply
· Candidates need to visit the official website at www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in.
· There you can find the DLW Recruitment 2018.
· Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
· Pay the application fee.
· Recheck all the details and click on submit button.
· Take the printout for future reference.