1)Who became the first person in India to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
A) Manish Kumar
2) Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Bihar’s anti-drug program?
A) Jyoti Kumar
4) What is the name of the Bike Ambulance launched by DROD and CRPF?
5) Which state government inaugurated the first bird festival called “Kalrab“?
6) Harsh Vardhan has inaugurated which Weather Radars in Uttarkhand and Himachal Pradesh?
7) Which country has signed a $12.7 million deal with GRSE, Kolkata for building a naval vessel?
8) Which countries have been designated as “Major Strategic Partners ” by the US?
A) Bahrain and UAE
9)Who has launched the “National Road Safety Campaign” in India?
A) Nitin Gadkari
10) In which country, the first national election will be held in the year 2021 after a long time of 14 years?
11) Recently, Yoweri Museveni has won the sixth term as the President of which country?
12) Which national’s Prime Minister has invited PM Narendra Modi for the G7 summit this year?
13) Who wrote the book titled “The Commonwealth of Cricket“?
A) Ramchandra Guha
14) Kamal Morarka, who has passed away recently was related to which field?
15) KVIC signed two agreements to create employment which minister?
A) Minister of tribal affairs
17) Which of the Following Banke has offered interest-free Cash on Credit Card?
A) IDFC First
18) Which famous personality has recently passed away, Who served as Former Union minister and noted industrialist?
A) Kamal Moraka
19) Who has been appointed the “President of Uganda”
A) Yoweri Museveni
20) Defence Research and Development Organization has handed over Motor Bike Ambulance to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), What is the name of the Ambulance?
21) Who is appointed as the Chairman of SOMNATH Temple?
A) Narendra Modi
22) Who has been Re-appointed as the Managing Director and CEO of RBL bank?
A) Vishwavir Ahuja
23) The UN Human Rights Council has elected whom as its President for 2021?
A) Nazahat Shameen Khan
24) Which of the following ministers has launched the Faceless Penalty Scheme?
A) Minister of Finance
25) Shakrain Festival, an annual kite festival, celebrated in which country?