- Which country will host the “Asia Cup Cricket Tournament in June 2021″?
C) Sri Lanka
Answer: C (Sri Lanka)
2. Who has been appointed as the first president of the “World Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association (WLPGA)”?
A) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
B) Sandeep Kataria
C) Vishwanath Chourasia
D) Mahesh Arya
Answer: A (Shrikant Madhav Vaidya)
3. As per the “WHO”, which country recorded the highest reduction in “Malaria Cases” in South Esat Asia?
Answer: D (India)
4. The “2nd Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) 2020” conference was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
Answer: B (New Delhi)
5. What is the new name of the “Dandupur Railway Station (UP)“?
A) Banaras Railway Station
B) Manduadih Railway Station
C) Ubli Railway Station
D) Maa Barahi Devi Dham
Answer: D (Maa Barahi Devi Dham)
6. The “Annual International Sand Art” Festival is organized by which state in India?
B) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: C (Odisha)
7. The Govt. has set the target to provide access to and use of safe and adequate drinking water to all householders by which year?
Answer: A (2024)
8. As per the “The Ericsson Mobility Report 2020“, India is expected to surpass 350 million 5G subscriptions by which year?
Answer: C (2026)
9. A two-day long passage Exercise (PASSEX) 2020 held between India and Which Country?
Answer: A (Russia)
10. Which Western Asis Country has announced a directive to form a “Friendship Association” with India?
B) Saudi Arabia
Answer: D (Oman)
11. The “Worlds loneliest elephant Kaavan” has been shifted from Pakistan to Which Country?
Answer: A (Cambodia)
12. Which Airline has launched a unique “Calendar of Hope” initiative to help street and slum children in India?
A) Daallo Airlines
C) AirAsia India
D) Air India
Answer: B (Lufthansa)
13. Who is the “World Athlete” of the year (In Female)?
A) Inger Miller
B) Marion Jones
C) Yulimar Rojar
D) Christine Arron
Answer: C (Yulimar Rojar)
14. RBI has recently introduced the LAF (Liquifity Adjustment Facility) and MSF (Marginal Standing Facility) facilities for the “scheduled Region Rural Banks (RRBs)“, which has a minimum CRAR (Capital to Risk-Weighted Assets Ratio) of Percent?
Answer: A (9%)
15. “Volcano Mount Semeru”, which was recently erupted and is located in which country?
Answer: C (Indonesia)
16. Name the bank with which “fintech Company Rupifi” has partnered to launch a co-branded business credit card for MSMEs?
A) Axis Bank
B) Andhra Bank
Answer: A (Axis Bank)
17. Which Indian Driver became the first Indian to win a “Formula Two Race” during the “2020 Sakhir Grand Prix”?
A) Alisha Abdullah
B) Jehan Daruvala
C) Kabir Waraich
D) Aditya Patel
Answer: B (Jehan Daruvala)
18. The 7th WASH (Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene) conclave was held recently under the participation of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Kerala
B) Assam, Jharkhand, and Kerala
C) Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka
D) Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala
Answer: C (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka)
19. “Korey Anderson” took retirement from international cricket. And he is from which Place
D) New Zealand
Answer: D (New Zealand)
20. Padmashri receiver ” Sundaram Ramakrishnan” passed away recently then what was his profession?
Answer: A (Scientist)