CSVTU Student Online Examination Form Procedure with Screenshots: TCS iON solution has provided the required online tool for student Examination form at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU). Here We are Showing a Detailed Procedure with Screenshots to help the students to understand and use the online Examination form from the webpage of CSVTU.
- Helpdesk Contact No : 0788-6532760, 0788-6532761
- Helpdesk E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days
CSVTU Online Examination Form User Guide
As a pre-requisite the following information and documents to be kept readily available by the students before filling the online examination form:
- Scanned Coloured photograph (Max. size 80 KB)
- Scanned Signature (Max. size 50 KB)
Examination Form Process Following is the process for completing the examination form cycle
- Filling of online examination form by the Students.
- Submission of the printed examination form by the student to the institution where he/she is admitted.
- Online approval/rejection of examination form by institutes
- Hall ticket will be released 5-10 days before the exam. Hall ticket will be sent to registered mail id. Students can also download the hall ticket by logging in to the Examination form URL with the login credentials.
Steps for CSVTU filling Examination Form
Go to CSVTU website – www.csvtu.ac.in
Click on ‘Examination Form’ -> Examination Form
Login page for the student will open
Student need to enter the login credentials
- Login Credential Format – Enrollment email@example.com
- Password will be – Enrollment no
So if enrollment no. for a student is AN1111 then his credentials will be –
- Login id – AN1111@csvtu.ac.in
- Password – AN1111
- Enter the login credentials and click Login
- The system will ask to force change the password
- In the current password type the enrollment no. and then enter a new password. Confirm the new password again. Please refer to the Organization Password Policies before creating the new password.
- After clicking on confirm, the system will ask to enter a secret Question and Answer. This will be required if the user forgets the password later and wanted to create a new password
- Choose any secret question and type an answer and click on Confirm.
- The following screen will open
- Click on Apply for Examination
- The screen of Important instructions will open. The student has to read all the instructions
carefully and click on “I Agree” to proceed
- Personal and Academic information of the students will be populated. Only mobile number and email id will be editable. Students need to change their mobile number and email id if it is incorrect or enter the mobile number if it is not present.
Note – Need to change mobile no. and email id in both the fields present
- Select the type of Exam to enroll. It can be Regular, Backlog, Aggregate Fail, and Lateral Equivalency. Relevant options will be visible as applicable.
Note – The window for filling the examination form will open according to the academic calendar. A separate form needs to be filled for Regular Semester Exam and a separate form needs to be filled for Backlog/Aggregate Fail/Lateral Equivalency Exam per semester if applicable.
Regular Exam type – If Regular is selected then all the respective subjects will be shown with the bifurcation of Theory, Practical and Respective Electives if any.
- If there is any Elective subject then students need to select the subject from the list of subjects in the dropdown.
- Total fees payable will be displayed as per the fee schedule. If there is any late fee then the late fee will be shown and the total amount to be paid will be calculated accordingly
- The mode of payment will be online.
Backlog Exam type – For applying backlog, select Backlog from Exam type dropdown. Another field of Backlog Year/Semester will open. All the semesters in which student has backlog will be shown in the dropdown. Students can select any one and fill the form. For each semester separate form need to be filled.
- Select the semester from drop down
- All the backlog subjects will be shown with a checkbox. Students need to select at least one subject.
Note – Students will not be allowed to fill the form for the same semester again if the form has already been filled.
- Students need to select the subjects and the fee will be calculated accordingly.
- Student need to upload photo and signature
- Click on the text “here” to upload photograph and signature Following window will open.
- Click on browse and upload the photo as per the size given. If the photo is uploaded successfully, the system will show the message” File has been uploaded successfully”. And then click on close this window. Text will be changed to “Uploaded“ with green color.
- Similarly, upload Signature.
- Read the Declaration
- Click on I Agree and then submit. The following popup will be shown.
- Click on Ok to continue or Cancel if any change has to be made.
- Once OK is clicked, the system will direct to the payment gateway. Choose the payment mode and complete the payment.
- On successful payment, a confirmation message will be displayed and filled form will be shown
- Form will only be submitted if the payment is successful
- Email and sms confirmation will be sent on registered email id and mobile no. on successful submission of form.
- Filled pdf form will be sent on the registered mail id. Please take the printout and submit it to the institute.