Civil service vacancies, civil vacancies, Prelims vacancies, Civil service posts 2018, UPSC Vacancy, CSE posts, ISF exam vacancies, CSE exam, ISF vacancies. Civil service exam vacancies 2018, Civil prelims exam 2018. Civil posts 2018.
Civil Service Exams Prelims Recruitment 2018 – 782 vacancies
Name of the post
Civil Service (Prelims) Exams 2018
No.of posts: 782
Any degree from recognized board or university
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates: No fee
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through official website at www.upsconline.nic.in
· Starting date of application: 07-02-2018
· Last date of application: 06-03-2018
· last date for Fee payment by cash: 05-03-2018
· last date for Fee payment by online: 06-03-2018
· Date of preliminary exam: 03-06-2018
· Date of mains exam: September 2018
· Valid email id and phone number
· Scanned photograph (max – 40 KB and Minimum 3KB)
· Signature (1KB)
Instructions to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can log on to the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then click on the link “online application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on the desired post link and hit the “Click here (part – 1)” link.
- Fill the application form with valid information and hit on the “continue” button.
- Then the UPSC will generate the registration id for future reference.
- Then pay the application fee through net banking or by cash mode.
- Then fill the details for part – 2 registration.
- Then again log on to the main portal and hit the link of “click here (part – 2).
- Now log in with your registration id and date of birth.
- Fill the desired details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Then finally take the hot copy of Application form for future use.