BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION)
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Human Resource Development),
Government of India, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai- 600 113.
Phone No: 044-2254 1292 / 2254 2236
Website: www.boat-sro.com, Webportal : www.mhrdnats.gov.in
COMMISSIONERATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
GOVT. OF ANDHRA PRADESH
CENTRALISED WALK -IN INTERVIEW
FOR GRADUATE & DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING PASS OUTS
S.V. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC (SVGP), Tirupati SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW
Day & Time
|09.05.2019 Thursday 9.30 A.M. to 05.30 P.M.||Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holders in Engineering||Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgy, Automobile, Chemical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science,||S.V. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC (SVGP) Varadaraj Nagar, Tirupati 517 501 Andhra Pradesh|
1. Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering on or after April 2017, in respective branches of Engineering can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) /Xerox Copy of Provisional Certificate and 3 sets of BIO-DATA.
2. Students Participating in Apprenticeship Fair should enroll their name in the National Web Portal id .www.mhrdnats.gov.in to get User id & Password and bring the same during the Apprenticeship Fair.
3. Students should bring 4 sets of a copy of User id mentioning Name, Branch and Year of Passing at the time of attending Apprenticeship Fair.
4. Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
5. Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
6. Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: Rs.4984/-p.m. for Degree in Engineering, Rs.3542/-p.m. for Diploma holders in Engineering pass outs. Many Organizations including Government Organizations are paving more than the minimum prescribed.
7. No TA & DA payable for attending walk in interview.
8. For Schedule and details about the Apprenticeship Fair you may access to our website: www.boat-srp.com, www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in organized “Events & News” Column.
9. If any branch of engineering for which the Industries are not participating, the bio-data of the candidate will be taken by our official to take further action to Place them as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.
For Detailed Information Download Offical Notification: Click Here